www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

disappointed with your Katana? I know i was so i decided to try Lat. 64"s new driver the "Halo" in their new gold line plastic. Worth every penny. destroyer + fast and very mid arm strength friendly (350' or so ) Everything i was hoping to get outta a champ katana or groove

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really? I was led to believe that this disc was overstable and flew close to that of Innova Max.
Latitude's site says it's stable to overstable "depending on distace" How distance dictates it's stability. I don't know? but they make it sound like it will work well from am's to pro's. I'll let you know in a few days!
This sounds like it's right up my alley then...just may have to order one myself...and the Gold line looks AWESOME
I threw a buddy's today, 173 in Gold Line. I have a 168 on the way. I loved the way this thing flew. Fly's like a slightly beat wraith for me, holding a straight line for a long time. It flew longer than my wraith for me. The plastic is really nice. Harder than I expected, but still feels great. Very flat plastic, which I like. Have a Striker in gold line on the way too.
Sure your not thinking of the Blitz, its pretty close to a max.
Lat64 discs are super sick! I got a Riot for Christmas and its sick. Also thrown the Blitz and its sick too! Definitely gonna work some more of their discs into my bag. Sorry for the thread jacking.
IMO if you are going to try the Halo. You might want to stick with the Opto plastic. That is, unles you are fond of ESP or Star type of plastic.
Well after a few rounds and some field tests. I think it's to much disc for me. Even thrown flat or with a slight anhyzer. It would fly straight for 3/4 of it's flight and then hyzer hard at the end. I would say I get approx the same distance as I did with my Valks that I tested it against (they were CE flat tops though) I have some Opto's at 168g coming. So I'll see if it makes a diff. The ones I threw were the new Gold Line at 172g. The plastic is gorgious. The best looking stuff I've ever seen. I would say it has the gripof FLX plastic, but the stiffness of Star or ESP. So if you are a fan of these plastics. Get them, but I'll stick with the Opto plastic.
FYI..I throw around 320' give or take 10 to 15'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968