www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

does anyone else have a favorite course, that you play often; is close to where you live; has many people who love the sport as locals; enjoy every time you get to play this great, fun sport; but have one or two guys  that seem to be there for all the wrong reasons? making it less enjoyable for all?

talking to said person reasonably yeilds no results; in fact only provokes and angers them further and the point is not taken.

my main concern is the effect this might have on the neighbors of the course; city-owned property, etc,; eventual law enforcement involvement (which has allready happened.... ) ..... leading to the enevitable closure of the course due to public complaints....  

looking forward to any responses/ideas to deal with this situation legally..  i dont want the city to close a course due to complaints of one person who can't seem to get along with everyone else.. 

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds hauntingly familiar!!!! Hopefully the apple eventually rots....unfortunately not fast enough.
my hope exactly...
however, this particular apple keeps showing up....
Without any detail of what makes the apple bad, it is hard to suggest possible solutions. Can you elaborate?
Best bet would be taking the issue to the city. Show them all of the good things that the course brings into the the area. One person should not have that much impact on a course in a public area. Maybe somthing else is going on. What are they (said people) doing that causes so many problems? Fellow discgolfer dude trying to help.
used to be a mellow, fun golfer to play with occasionally whenever i ran into him at the course..
then something happened.....
he started picking fights with people for no apparant reason, completely at random; would try to intimidate, yelling obsenities all across the course, leaving threatening voicemails and texts to just about everyone who's number he had... (kind of a tight local group out here- lots of roadtrips to nearby courses, found discs, etc.. lots of us have everyone else's number... )
borderline assault on a couple of people during some of his rages....
(he has been arrested at least twice that i know of, and i have a temp. restraining order against him since he threatened me on a voicemail... i bring my 6-year old to the park sometimes to play b-ball, and enjoy the picnic tables and grass areas if i'm not playing disc golf... it's a big park... )
on a side note, my 6 year old son just aced hole 9 wolf creek on tiger woods 10 wii disc golf!!!!!

he kicks my butt at this game!!!
makes me both happy and sad... i have yet to ace on this game....
simple...

Wait til nobody is looking and then forehand any decent max weight driver right into the base of his skull. If you get the proper flick (practice beforehand) it will sever his spinal cord instantly (make sure to check for a pulse). Don't forget to yell "fore" once you have cofirmed that he is, in fact deceased. Then procede to tell anyone within sight about how that disc just killed this guy, it helps to practice the night before saying things like "that disc just came outta nowhere" and "I saw the whole thing" into a mirror so you know what things sound the best and whats going to look the most believable. Also it will help if you use an unmarked disc, or better yet, a disc marked with the name of another bad apple if there are more than one at your particular course (2 birds, 1 stone). Last but not least dont forget to wipe those prints!

seriously this is the funnest sport ever with some of the nicest people in the world, but these are the thoughts I have when one of those 1 outta 1000 douchbags crosses my path and makes me go to the dark place where the voices inmyheadstartmakingmethinkaboutdoingthingsIcantstopjustkillhimnowshhhhhhhhhh......

or take comfort in the fact that he probably became that way because his life sucks way more than yours, have you seen his wife? She's probably a real swamp donkey. Or maybe he just has a super small penis.

Either way If they are that bad you might look into a restaining order of some sort or banishment from the park based on the trouble they are causing. Get the cops involved if need be, why let them ruin a park enjoyed by many? Why allow them to shit in your cereal? Or you can just kill him.

your call.....

your call......
thanks for making me laugh out loud......

'the thing to do with Smails is.... all you do is cut his leg, right at the achilles.... he'll never follow through on anything- he'll push everything off to the right. He'll quit the game.. "
Wait til nobody is looking and then forehand any decent max weight driver right into the base of his skull. If you get the proper flick (practice beforehand) it will sever his spinal cord instantly (make sure to check for a pulse). Don't forget to yell "fore" once you have confirmed that he is, in fact deceased. Then procede to tell anyone within sight about how that disc just killed this guy, it helps to practice the night before saying things like "that disc just came outta nowhere" and "I saw the whole thing" into a mirror so you know what things sound the best and whats going to look the most believable. Also it will help if you use an unmarked disc, or better yet, a disc marked with the name of another bad apple if there are more than one at your particular course (2 birds, 1 stone). Last but not least dont forget to wipe those prints!

"....that's my story...and I'm stickn' too it!!!"

seriously this is the funnest sport ever with some of the nicest people in the world, but these are the thoughts I have when one of those 1 outta 1000 douchbags crosses my path and makes me go to the dark place where the voices inmyheadstartmakingmethinkaboutdoingthingsIcantstopjustkillhimnowshhhhhhhhhh......

Weird....I know that voice!!! lmao

or take comfort in the fact that he probably became that way because his life sucks way more than yours, have you seen his wife? She's probably a real swamp donkey. Or maybe he just has a super small penis.

Word!!!

Either way If they are that bad you might look into a restraining order of some sort or banishment from the park based on the trouble they are causing. Get the cops involved if need be, why let them ruin a park enjoyed by many? Why allow them to shit in your cereal? Or you can just kill him.

Reasonable....Plausible Options!!! There's those voices again!!! bahahahahaha!!!
I would seriously call the cops on him if he is sending threatening texts. That is evidence and a basis to press charges for assault not borderline assault. If he follows through with the threat it is assault and battery. He can be locked up for that type of behavior. Start calling the cops on him.
I agree with the call the cops when he gets out of hand.

If that is not going to work invite/ pay a good MMA fighter to a round of golf with you. Then when the cops show up after the jerk is out cold make sure you have lots of witness that say the jerk started it all and your MMA fighter was just defending himself....pay him a little extra to work on his throwing arm too that should keep him off the course for a while...
Hey Mike how ironic you post this question. I was just talking with my wife about this very person you speak of. I play at this course that Mike plays and have recently had a "run-in" with said bad apple. I confronted him the other day as he screamed threats and obsenities across the course to some fellow discers, I asked him to respect the course and if he had an issue to take it up elseware and not bring negative attention to the course. He and his tiny intellect took this as a personal attack and began to confront me (knowing that I frequent the course while I am on the clock with my job in a company vehicle and unfortunately can't respond to his threats as I might normally). He is not an intimidating figure, just a complete loser not worth the effort or concequences of beating the crap out of. I suggest a complete black ball, no casual rounds when he's not psycho, no responces to calls or text messages, and no interaction at the course.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968