www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I love softer Aviar DX runs...I have a few stiff versions, but like the grippy softer blends.  What about you?

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Pure just bumped the Magnets out of my bag, and that's saying a whole lot. Flat, tacky, straight, and a great touch putter. It's also just about the only putter I've every been able to flick accurately.
Stiff Pro Aviar = Money
Discraft soft and hard magnets.  The soft is great for the winter, and people who like soft putters.  I use the hard as my main putter.

Best advice is to see what works best for you !!!!  I have tried both and like Both for different situations.

I currently Putt with a Slightly Beat JK Pro Aviar X.  Firm enough to release cleanly and soft enough for Putts to stay where I Putt them.

Omega super soft primary. d challenger beat backup. With the softer putters I have more "lucky" shots go in, where the stiffer the plastic is more pure to the line you throw but many bounce outs. the percentages are higher in super soft then d plastic but for jump putts cant beat a d challenger
R Pro Aviar - nice and grippy. I've seen it get one outside chain and pull itself in.
I just started using the KC Aviars they are great putters
I have been using an r-pro dart in 165, but like the feel of a pro pig instead in 175, not the same weight or disc, but it is comparable flexible and stiffer blends. I also have a blowfly which is rarely used but is quite fun to use. I would like to get my hands on a pure or a really "reliable" putter.
With an Ion you can have both!

Main Putter - 3x JK Aviar X

Approach- 4x JK Aviar X

Discraft Soft Magnet 175gm

Innova Classic Aviar 150gm (Mainly no wind driver)

Simple Green & water.... cleans them sparkly without toxins!

Use a cotton rag soaked with it & water. Rinse.

Wipe with a clean towel.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968