www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I love softer Aviar DX runs...I have a few stiff versions, but like the grippy softer blends.  What about you?

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Firm magnets, though I have a soft in the bag too.
If you like the Magic, you should check out the Voodoo. I throw a Blunt, a Super Stupid Soft Magic, and an Organic Voodoo.
___Tab
There's a new Discraft Putter with a groove in the top for your thumb, but I forgot the name of it. It had a great feel to it but haven't thrown it yet. It might be a Banger?
___Tab
It doesn't matter as long as it is comfortable in my hand, I can release it smoothly, when landing on edge it doesn't run away, and most importantly when it hits chains sticks in the basket.
As a kid I always like cleaning my golf clubs after a round. Helped to feel a connection with the club. Now I do the same with my discs...take some time and clean them up good. Nothing worse than a dusty driver when you need a perfect shot off the tee.
Soft Magic and Warlock, chain bagers!

FLX Challenger or Squishy Rhyno for throwers!
I tend to prefer magnetic putters they really grab the chains well. But not magnets although i do like my soft magnet but im talking about the kind on the fridge not the discraft even though those are nice too. So to answer the question i like soft bangers they start firmish and tacky and as they break in the get nice and soft.
KC pro Aviars.... nice and firm, great feel in the hand, clean release every time, great for jump putts too. I started with super soft putters but the stiff putters feel a lot better in the hand for a clean release (for me at least) especially in warm/hot weather. I know a lot of people are worried about chainouts with stiff putters but that is easily fixed by puting your putts in the basket better. They wont chain out if they're put in well.
i love my pure too. i have one in the zero line plastic. feels great every time it leaves my hand especially for those long jump putts
That would be the Banger GT. I can't say that its good but I have seen some people locate the chains in an unExplained way
Wizard medium flex. The stiffer the better for me at least.
Hard J-bird Beat green magnets for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968