www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I love softer Aviar DX runs...I have a few stiff versions, but like the grippy softer blends.  What about you?

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i love my pure too. i have one in the zero line plastic. feels great every time it leaves my hand especially for those long jump putts
(SS) super-soft wizard. Soft putters grab the chains & hold on tight (well, that's the theory anyway). Hard putters deflect off chains (but you can drive with them).

Soft DX/Glow Aviars for putting, star/champ for driving and approach shots.
For putting I use Omega Super Soft.
Aviars for "everything". I like the DX Aviar kind of tacky/soft, but the last time I got them like that was some pink ones I bought in 2005 or 2006, but I only have one left now:( Why did Innova change them...?
R-Pro all the way!!
How does the Rpro compare to the JK aviar?
Ive actually never thrown a jk due to lack of funds to experiment with too many different types of plastics. but i love the rpro. its incredibly floppy and has much less spit outs when you hit the chains solid. but its definitely more challenging to drive with them. you cant grip too hard or itll fly quite unpredictable.
I used to use a JK Aviar, but now I've switched to a Gateway Organic Prototype Magic. Its firm, only flexes a little, but it has a super soft feel.
I have to Agree "Firm with good Tack"
That's about the best description I have ever heard.
Nothing feels better than a Pro D Challenger.

Nice Brandon.
In the winter soft and flex I use a Wham-o 86 Softie in warmer weather I use a lighting rubber putter, recently I have been trying a Banger GT soft and I like it fairly well

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968