www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I wipe off Disc with cloth after draining it with water neatly.
In addition, I dry the bag after getting rid of a thing of the inside neatly after taking out Disc.
How is damaged Disc?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to take all my discs in the tub and clean them.
that was back when I would actually draw out a course and vision each shot the day before a tournament.

didn't help me,haha.

now I clean my bag out maybe once or twice a year.
It is 2,3 times in a year that I completely clean a bag.
When you cleaned Disc, did not the goddess of the course smile?

eric beich said:
I used to take all my discs in the tub and clean them.
that was back when I would actually draw out a course and vision each shot the day before a tournament.

didn't help me,haha.

now I clean my bag out maybe once or twice a year.
Kazuhiko Gomibuchi said:
It is 2,3 times in a year that I completely clean a bag.
When you cleaned Disc, did not the goddess of the course smile?

yes... we must keep all of the course gods and goddesses as happy as humanly (or divinely) possible. if that means we need clean, pure, free of past sin discs to appease the gods then so be it!!!
i clean my bag out about every two months.then i clean my discs,then i will go over the ink on my disc if they need it.
The goddess of the course also smiles at the one to value the tool.
Maybe, ‥.
The spectacle when throwing out floats when Disc is washed.
And, it grieves when the wound of Disc is seen ..it is about my technology... hahahaha

johnathon said:
i clean my bag out about every two months.then i clean my discs,then i will go over the ink on my disc if they need it.
I clean(sand) my plastic with an abrasive scubby block I stack my discs so they wont warp.Depending on my health and ambition,I will choose between my cart and my bag.Bad weather favors the cart,it holds more gear.
I want also to wash the dirt of one year again and to drop.
I want to clean next year till then because the fourth is the first monthly.
Next year must be a good year for you.

Steve Belliveau said:
I clean(sand) my plastic with an abrasive scubby block I stack my discs so they wont warp.Depending on my health and ambition,I will choose between my cart and my bag.Bad weather favors the cart,it holds more gear.
I clean each disc I'm going to use the day before a tournament. I just take a sponge and keep the water running and the whole process only takes a few minutes. After a round in the rain or snow I lay all my discs on the floor and keep the bag open so I don't have to worry about mold. I also pray for the families of each tree I hit during my round (just kidding Kazuhiko).
HaHaHa
Your anxiety is wonderful.
It cleans it thoroughly in my home in preparation for next year now.(大掃除)
Because old Disc came out, it recalled at that time of the use.
There is no place put away because the house in Japan is narrow unlike the United States though I want to value everything. It is the embarrassed one.

Blaze said:
I clean each disc I'm going to use the day before a tournament. I just take a sponge and keep the water running and the whole process only takes a few minutes. After a round in the rain or snow I lay all my discs on the floor and keep the bag open so I don't have to worry about mold. I also pray for the families of each tree I hit during my round (just kidding Kazuhiko).
How do you guys clean the bag itself?
I clean my discs as needed.....The bag....well isn't the dirt supposed to keep most bags from falling apart?
at home i use the disc flipped over a eat my dinner out of it. If i aced with it that day it get's desert too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968