www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i'm talking like favorite to least favorite, according to turn, or abc order, just curious thanks.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

according to speed:

1 Putter in putter pocket
3 Sharks
2 Eagles
3 TLs
5 SLs
2 Starfires
1 Firebird - almost never throw it... I think 6 throws in 2 years.
1 Pro Katana
1 backup putter
Stability,
left to right overstable drives to understable drivers, then overstable mids to understable mids.
Predator
Force
Force
Surge
Surge
Wasp
Wasp
Hawk
Hawk
Stratus
Stratus
I use a mountain biking messenger bag and just throw all my discs in there. A towel and a water hang out with my discs. Somewhere in there I also have a baseball (in an internal pocket). Other miscellaneous things in an outer pocket. Since I only carry nine discs it's quite easy to find the right one.
drivers by speed and stability,mids and extra putters,main putters in front pocket
i put my main drivers up front followed by my "special" drivers, then my main mids then kc roc, shark and stratus. two putters in the side pocket and one in the back. water and towles and old bad tags
I put the disc's on the inside... other then the putter...
the putter.. it goes on the outside... didnt' really say that before...
my bag is set up in 3 slots, 1st slot is my putters, my 2 kc pro aviars, then my 2 banger gt magnets! then in the middle slot is my champion wraith, champion tye-die valkaryie, champion blue valkaryie, champion banshee, champion groove, champion boss, pro wraith, 2 tye-die millenium drivers! then in the 3rd slot I have my 2 kc pro rocs, buzzz, shark! then my lucky kc pro aviar putter in my putter pocket!
drivers mids putters
organized bag? drivers in the middle compartment, mids in the outer, putter in the outside putter pouch
Okay so when I organize my bag ( almost never) there is not really Favorite to least favorite... all least favorite disc's stay out of my bag. But when had more disc's in my bag, and organized my bag it was Mid/Fairway/Long-range. The DGC I play right now is nice and open and I went from 20 disc's to around 8 and a putter... not as many needed... and more room for that water we was talking about!
I organize by color. I get forgetful on the course sometimes and leave a disc behind. The organization of color allows for instant recognition if something is missing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968