www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'd like to hear how people practice putting.
I have a small yard, only 43 feet from house to fence. I have my basket set up 4 feet from the house and rock markers leading to the other end of the yard. I putt from the first one at about 14 feet i think, then I move back 5 feet to the next marker, If i miss I start from the closest marker again. I only use one putter, it helps build pressure the further I get away from the basket.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Old ball golf trick. Try and pretend you are at the practice basket.
Sweet method, I do the exact same thing. Check out the video I just posted. I'm set up around 15, 25. I use the Organic Soft Wizard 174. A very sweet disc. It took some time to beat it in to where I like it. Now it's super sweet. Good luck, Peace.
Try Putting around any Obstacles !!!!
One other practice mod is putting with opposite hand.Obstacles abound on any dg course,the use of opposite comes in handy.An injury/arthritis can sideline your game,having a backup to throwing is nice.Do not continue if the injury needs rest.
I practice putting by drinking beer.
not only for backup though. being able to perform an action with both hands improves coordination and helps with the your dominant hand. definitely true in baseball and putting in ball golf (full shots lefty is just too difficult ha)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968