www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Call Kat!!! 734-482-2800 or 482-2850.

All functions, events or activities of The Ponds of Lake Shore must be scheduled through me, your new friend, and Events Coordinator at The Lake Shore Apartments.

Feel free to call with any questions or if I can be of any service to you. Enjoy the course and invite a friend! See you soon

Tags: Anyone?, Party

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Kat!
You're Welcome! What a neat site. I'm excited to be a part and maybe my game will improve too. I will be getting a sign made for the Throw Shop (in case anyone is interested in hosting an event) and hopefully you will allow us to leave a few flyers up there just in case anyone is interested in an apartment. Let me you if you all need anything.
a big tourney would be fun at "The Ponds". I love the course. I try to get out there and play it at least once a week if not more.
Thanks! We appreciate those of you who come out and enjoy our space. I am in the process of working with the team that operates the Throw Shop on an open house sometime this year which will hopefully convert a few more of our residents into players. Once we tweek the course a little bit more I hear tournments in our future too! Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I hear you had a birthday - Happy Birthday everyday! Thank you for your time this morning as you dealth with your own tournment I had to bother you with another. I appreciate you for doing that. I hate to drag you and Ben into the any kind of verbals with folks over the course and tournments but I'm blessed to have you near for support. I will meet up with you both, hopefully, next week for a show and tell. Thanks again I pray all went well today and that you enjoyed your birthday weekend. B good
one of your residents is well on his way to be a top pro.....little marcos is only seven and he can throw 100+ ft. a bunch of us lakeshore locals have donated discs to him just because he shows such an interest in the game.
I met him on the course this weekend. I haven't seen him since he was like 3 or so. When one of the guys from a group this weekend told me that they also have shared disc with him (the kid with the spiderman bag) I had to meet this kid. He came out and started playing the baskets closest to his home and asked me to cut down some of the trees that where in his way (I would have thought and have done the same-2 new-bees what do you do with kids like us?!). I taught him how to cheat a bit and start off a little bit closer and then work his way back once he learns how to work the disc a bit better but he can throw.

Thank you all who do see potential in the kids and share not only your disc but your time and experience. He asked where everyone was on Saturday and it broke my heart to tell him all the "big boys" went to play somewhere else today. He missed hanging out with ya'll.....

Remember to set a good example. Cup coozies and no littering! Thanks again for turning him out... Look out for a possible youth event at The Ponds and I would appreciate your help and assistance then too....
So, everyone who wants to help out with this and other stuff at Lakeshore, be sure to join the Lakeshore Club - http://www.discgolfersr.us/group/lakeshorediscgolfcourse - because a lot of pertinent discussions will be taking place in there, and not our here in the main forum.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968