www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How Far R u Throwing and what are you Throwing? Also Im starting to hit 350+, any disc recommendations?

Views: 1333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My avg is around 410 ft. but I haven't been practicing enough this year...I was up to around 450 two years ago. My longest flatland was around 510 and throwing off a 30 ft. cliff I had one go out to around 750ft. but that was way off line from the basket...it was a really long turnover.

I threw my Aerobie out to 875 on flatland...that was fun...lol.
Man, you got that right, it's stupid humbling.
350-400 , DESTROYERS, max, teerex, boss, xcalibers
I average about 260-280' but I can throw a 150g Archangel 295' pretty consistently, but not completely accurately. I throw on a football field for practice - gives me more accurate distance readings and a target (The other goalpost). Still trying for 300 feet!
get yourself a 150 r pro boss, i think that'll get you there.
Everyone is going to tell me im full of shit but I hit 597 about a week ago in Idaho. Ive hit 613 in a field but have gotten ahold of some i would say could have hit close to 650+ but were actual golf shots. brand new pro destroyers about 167-170 are the best for field distance imo. Of course thats not a golf shot you get to use often. Pro Destroyers also beat up fast so they are really only a field disc for me.
On an average drive that I am trying to get max distance I can go about 350. I have played the game for about 6 months. I have played with many other players. Some very good some not so good.... but players here seem to all go 400+ but have only played with two players who can hit 400ft when they want too. I have played with hundreds of discgolfers.
I witnessed the 550', sick
I'm willing to give it a shot - thanks!
I have recently been able to run my Pulse around 350 finally, but at the Max D I start to lose accuacy, 300 is more consitantly accurate for me right now. I would love to be hitting the 400 mark by years end.
Practice makes Perfect.
I throw my Star Valk an average of about 300'. But with the work I have put in this summer I am starting to get more consistent at around 330-350'. Starting to throw a hyzer flip and loving it!
300' to '325 and hope to improve on that as time goes on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968