www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How Far R u Throwing and what are you Throwing? Also Im starting to hit 350+, any disc recommendations?

Views: 1188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man, you got that right, it's stupid humbling.
For sure buddy...lmao
Awesome response!
On a good day i can rip it 250-300 but i average 200-225 most days using my champion orc.
My avg is around 410 ft. but I haven't been practicing enough this year...I was up to around 450 two years ago. My longest flatland was around 510 and throwing off a 30 ft. cliff I had one go out to around 750ft. but that was way off line from the basket...it was a really long turnover.

I threw my Aerobie out to 875 on flatland...that was fun...lol.
350-400 , DESTROYERS, max, teerex, boss, xcalibers
I average about 260-280' but I can throw a 150g Archangel 295' pretty consistently, but not completely accurately. I throw on a football field for practice - gives me more accurate distance readings and a target (The other goalpost). Still trying for 300 feet!
get yourself a 150 r pro boss, i think that'll get you there.
I'm willing to give it a shot - thanks!
Everyone is going to tell me im full of shit but I hit 597 about a week ago in Idaho. Ive hit 613 in a field but have gotten ahold of some i would say could have hit close to 650+ but were actual golf shots. brand new pro destroyers about 167-170 are the best for field distance imo. Of course thats not a golf shot you get to use often. Pro Destroyers also beat up fast so they are really only a field disc for me.
Thats crazy man...
On an average drive that I am trying to get max distance I can go about 350. I have played the game for about 6 months. I have played with many other players. Some very good some not so good.... but players here seem to all go 400+ but have only played with two players who can hit 400ft when they want too. I have played with hundreds of discgolfers.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968