www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

if you throw this disc let me know what you think about it!! iam thinking about getting one! thanks

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Flies well. VERY grippy. Flies like a beat Pro Destroyer out of the box. Lots of glide. Get one if you are in the market for a floater. Easily thrown over 300'.
ok cool thanks
What he said.

For R-pro.

Actually love it.

I am a destroyer fan anyway. Flies sorta like my first run broken in destroyer...

definitely a good turn over disc, easily thrown for long distance.
Well At least it floats!!!!! thats about it!!!!! Turns over too quick!!!! Like the grippy feel!!!! Was going to buy one!! Then threw it!! changed my mind!!!!!
P.O.S. It should be named Trouble. Way too flippy, it might work for beginners.

I was courious about this disc so I got one for my practice bag.  It was out of the practice bag and in my game bag after one practice session. This disc holds the same line as my Valkyries but goes about 30 - 60 feet further.

too flippy for meh
flies like a XL to me and it stood up and rolled 4 out of 5 rolls on average, i like it though gives you come courage!
For me it's just fine, but I only throw around 300 to 330 feet. It has a nice straight flight with a mild hyzer out for ME. However, it does not handle headwinds very well. It's also a disc you really can't power it or it will just turnover into the ground. I like it, becasue my home course has several shot over water. I would think it would make a good roller, hyzer flip or Anhyzer disc for the bigger arms, but mines just for water shots.
I think it is a OK disc and will get used alot at one of my home courses with 8 of 18 a round water. A disc you can't use power. I got it to go about 275 to 300ft

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968