www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i saw that there was a thread about the tv show "time warp". a also noticed that the people from "How It's Made" have a website where you can make suggestions for that show. wouldn't it be cool to see some discs being made on this show?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, thats a good Idea, you should post the link for adding suggestions so we all could support it.
Good stuff, I totally forgot about this great Canadian show!
i can barely turn on my computer, maybe someone else can get that link up?
Most of the methods are trade secrets that would remain highly guarded. They could document the process, but probably not the actual actions taking place. Anything to get more exposure would be awesome though. I can hear that narrator now in his monotone voice....
Weird. I was just thinking about this yesterday...
Pure Disc Golf dot Com said:
Most of the methods are trade secrets that would remain highly guarded. They could document the process, but probably not the actual actions taking place. Anything to get more exposure would be awesome though. I can hear that narrator now in his monotone voice....
that's what I was thinking :(
even if they show just a regular frisbee being molded and made would be cool as hell.
this might be as close as you get and a little history also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jid3-XOLRo
Yes, this would be cool. Unfortunately, in the plants only prduction staff are allowed on the floor. No tours and definately no cameras. As Pure Disc Golf dot Com said trade secrets.
There may be a few secrets in this factory or that factory but the bottom line is it's plastic injection molding. Lots of examples on YouTube.
Thanks for the link. I have Steady Ed's Putter and Driver. Copied the link to my page. Still didn't get enough of the Disc Production, but it helps.

camera guy said:
this might be as close as you get and a little history also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jid3-XOLRo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968