www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What's the most discs you've ever found after a good melt?? Been out for a round early this morning and we had a good rain on top of a good amount of snow. So needless to say we found 8 discs just laying everywhere. Wonder if I can find some more goin out for another round

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's a melt??? Just kidding!!
I have found a couple but not that many, I usually only have that kind of luck when I go in ponds. In which case I have found upwards of 20.
Not sure if found is the right word, more like "recovered". I usually have to go out when the melt first happens to get back the ones I put under the snow. To get back on topic the most I "found" on one course on one round after a melt was 4. 2 of them were my own from the month before the melt.
None, but I don't play at a lot of high traffic courses. However there is a creek at one of my local courses that you can wade through, I usually go through it in the fall towards then end of our busier play times. I can find five to six discs on average, if they have a number I call, otherwise their mine unless someone asks and can describe it. Most people in the area know I go through the creek lol
I have found 15 in a day in the snow melt, this year was weak, found 2 total in the melt over a week.
At the end of the day over ten discs found with I think three with numbers on them. At least three were buddies of mine and the last one we found was the first disc I lost this year!! The guys we seen out there said yeah we found some disc but it was "some discraft" or something. I looked puzzled and played on to find they left my esp crush right next to the basket. Maybe if the rec players think esp I junk I might actually find the other 4 or 5 discs I've go out there hidin in the snow :)
I got a call 2 weeks ago, someone found my QJLS in a pond. I lost that disc in Ocober! I figured it's not worth the drive after 4 months of being submerged in water through the winter...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968