www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I got a dear on hole 11 at Pymatunning.It came out of the tree line right in front of the basket.I hit a duck on teusday.I was teeing off on hole 18.I Hit the duck on the back.Then my disc went in lake.It would have landed on land if it wern't for the duck!!

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My brother and I got my mom to come out and walk with us while we played one time when I went home for a visit. My mom brought her little maltese dog. My brother was trying to hit a 50 foot putt. There was bench about 15 feet on the other side of the basket. That's where Mom and the dog were sitting.

Well, he missed the putt long and caught the dog square in the side. It squealed and turned around bit the $hi# out of mom's hand as she tried to reach for it.

They were both ok.
Humm... I hit a cow once at a private course in VA... course she didn't move after I hit her so the next shot was a little strange... a couple squirrels, too easy... I almost took the head off a goose, but I just nicked it and it took off flying... I was a little disappointed...
I have hit two chimpmunks by accident of course i would never throw at them perpasly
zero for me, but i have heard of a guy at george ward park in birmingham who threw a disc into a tree, then a bunch of feathers came flying out of the tree, followed by his bloody disc and then a dead bird!
Just my poor dog
Daniel Mowery said:
does a fat bitch count as an animal cause i stuck her in the side

Im sorry but that was funny to me
Just a goose once. They are pretty tough birds. Although years ago I hit one playing ball golf. I unfortunately killed it.

There are a lot of geese at my home course, Joseph Davis State Park, NY.
I hit one animal. I pegged a bird in mid air about 5' from the tee pad. The thing just exploded. Kind of sweet but disturbing at the same time.
i threw my champion wraith into some tall grass one time and when i got to it there was blood all over my disc and a headless morning dove. :D
Saw a guy hit a Turkey at Oshtemo, Michigan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968