www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i own 19 and 6 of them are wall hangers

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have 4 jst got 2 of them in the mail today
I have about 18 of them. Most of them are wall hangers. I keep 2 Z buzzz'zz in the bag(one second first run and one "risk" disc) a D buzz(the best turnover shots ever) and a wasp(a beaded buzz).

I have some awesome wall hangers, from 4 keg challenge ones, supercolor marnie white originals and a few tournament stamped ones. I love the Buzzz.
marnies art work is unreal i was at the last 4 keg i cant wait for the next one to get more discs and shirts o ya and BEER
12...I think. 6 of which are full colors from state qualifiers and state finals, and 1 is a full color fundraiser disc for this year's Michigan finals.
5. 2 cryztal, 2 z, and 1 esp. the only one thats in my bag right now is the ESP, but we'll see what happens when it starts to get warm out.
I would love to get some hard esp buzzz's. I have 10 between wall hangers and throwers.
14, but 4 are in plastic (1st runs) and I think they will stay there. Still throw a 1st run, but it stays in my bag around water! lol! I just love the flat top on it! I also made the mistake of buying a clear Buzzz with a ghost stamp. After looking for it for several minutes, I figured it's better off in plastic as well ;). The rest are Cryztal or Z. After approx 3yrs of throwing it. It still looks brand new. So I'm pretty sure I'll be 6' under before I run through all my Buzzz's
same here. just the college budget is kinda limiting sometimes
Two.....Z Buzzz and the Tires Plus Total Car Care Ace Buzzz.
3- crystal z, esp, flex,
I have two, one on the wall.....well, sometimes I suppose I have three ; )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968