www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i own 19 and 6 of them are wall hangers

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

none
2 and their both ace discs
5 actual Buzzzes and 1 is on the wall but I also have the rest or the hive in my bag.
2 in my bag, 2 as back-ups...2 are first runs....got a dozen Fly Dye Buzzz's...a couple of rare full color Buzzz's

see em here:

http://www.discgolfflymart.com/diflxbu.html
I have about 15 Buzzz. Crystal Z, FLX, and Elite Z are in my bag. Like the Great Mark Ellis might have once said, "You gotta have them in candy plastic." Go Discraft Baby! I also have an ESP Fullcolor, Glo Buzzz SS and a Sparkle Buzz SS(?)
I have 6 total. My favorites are my Elite-Z and Glo-Z, but I also have 2 FLX and 2 ESP. Unfortunately none of them are getting any action as of right now sice the Roc's have taken my bag by storm. I have had so many overshot throws with them I decided to try the Roc since they are a little slower and so far I've liked what I've seen with them. With that being said I can tell you I will NEVER get rid of my Buzz'z, they are awesome mids and won't be suprised if I switch back to them sooner or later.
I just acquired my 4th promised someone I would by another with 2 of them suppose to be wall hangers, but discs are made to be thrown, and discs are made to be lost. I feel I would be doing an injustice not throwing them.
now this post came up again i got a few more buzzes i now have 11 the first one is my ace disc the two next to it are in my bag too the rest are on the wall
Attachments:
Zero here. I am one of the few Buzzz Haters. Never worked for me. Call me weird but I can't stand the Roc either.
Let's see:
2 Z-Buzz's
2 ESP Buzz's
5 D-Buzz's
so 9 total, usually 3 in my bag depending on the course.
I've got 8...it was the disc that switched me to trying out discraft disc. But an X version on a whim one day...never looked back
1 crystal buzz

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968