www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Well I am new to the Sport but like to travel.
Some people have played a 1000 courses and others 4 courses in a day.
I would like to play a coarse of DISC GOLF in One New Country every year.

List the places you have Disc Golfed so we world travelers can get some tips on where to travel
and where to golf, as it does take so much more planning.
List hem here and BRAG a little.
OH and Places like Hawaii count as a separate location because of the distance and it is an Island separate from the rest of the Continent. So lets see you is the most ADVENTUROUS DISC-er!

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

As for Antarctica, there is already a course there according to the course locator I found that uses Google Maps!

Now that would be a tough course to play.
Is it true?
Is there a course in Antarctica?
It might be serious only even to do the course in the country in the round because Australia is a very big country.

Hootie said:
As for Antarctica, there is already a course there according to the course locator I found that uses Google Maps!

Now that would be a tough course to play.
I have only played in Australia i have played in Western Australia, Sydney and Tasmania and i am hoping to get to Victoria in 2009 and i am also going to Taipei in Febuary for the Asia Open.
Is new; thanks for the input.
I think that I will cut it in the future in round in Europe.

Michl said:
hi there!

I live in Austria, Europe and have played all the courses and tournaments there. So far I travelled to Hungary (Budapest), Germany (Poing, Weilheim, Potsdam, Soehnstetten), Switzerland (Geneva), Belgium (Namur) and Australia (Sydney) and played some discgolf there. Next weekend Slovakia is on my discgolf travel list to play a tournament at Budmerice near Bratislava.

If anybody is interrested in playing some discgolf in our beautiful country right in the middle of Europe, the Austrian discgolf family will give him/her a warm welcome. Promised!

Here's a map on which you can find all the Austrian discgolf locations. So far we have only two permanent courses that can be played in summer only, 'cause they are located on ski slopes (Hebalm & Wagrain), but a third one (Buschberg - Naturpark Leiserberge) wil be installed (hopefully) this season.
Red pins mark the permanent courses, yellow pins are locations of tournaments, turquoise pins are locations where we meet to practise and the green one marks the location of the course we are planing and building at the moment.

AUSTRIAN DISCGOLF LOCATIONS

greetz to everybody
Jervas in Sweden - lovely
Italy - at a private course (I have details)
Switzerland - in Geneva, at a park they play at about once a year
Israel - about 25 different locations

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968