www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was lookin at a few of the DG maps that have been circulating and I was wondering if anyone has played in all 50 states and/or more such as the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, others countries, etc ??? Also, what are some areas that are really lacking as far as # of courses or quality of courses?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alabama
Mississippi
Tennessee
Kentucky
Florida
Louisiana
Michigan
Not in these states: HI, AK, ID, MT, WY, UT, CO, NM, MS, AR, VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, CT
Who'd have guessed I've played in four states that Chuck hasn't? (HI,NM,MT,UT)

Chuck Kennedy said:
Not in these states: HI, AK, ID, MT, WY, UT, CO, NM, MS, AR, VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, CT
I noticed a correlation with a relative lack of PDGA memberships and courses in the states I haven't been (CO excepted), at least during the time period 5-10 years ago when I was traveling more.
As of today, April 25, 2009, there are two players who have played in all 50 states. My wife, Sue, and I played in Pensacola, FL to finish our quest. As far as we know we are the first to play in all 50 states. It took a while but the effort was well worth it! You can find the list of all the courses we played at www.wisudg.com. Anyone else that has or accomplshes the feat in the future should send us a list of the states and courses played as we are starting a Nifty Fifty Flying Disc Club. We will send them a certificate and ? and put their list on or webpage. We have also played in Canada.
I've played in ten states. CA, CO, FL, GA, IN, LA, NM, OK, TN, and TX. Over 110 courses played now.
1 state... :(
Only in MI and IL. Played in downtown Chicago, at the 9 hole course on the IIT campus (weird).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968