www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How many discs have you lost in one day of hardcore Disc Golfing? The most that I have lost in one day is at least five discs. I lost three on the same course and two on another one.

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i didn't lose one today......i know exactly where it went! right in the middle of the pond that is frozen over! too far out to reach.....that wind picked up and just carried it left.....grrrrrrrrr!

I have lost two in one round, but right towards the end I had found one.  Just ended up giving it to buddy though.  The two I had lost were such good discs for me.  I was definetly bummed out.

I have lost 3 all to water hazards when I played in Florida a lot. I usually start playing conservative after losing one. The day I lost the third I picked my bag up and walked to the car. Didnt even finish the round. Went to another course with no water. Most of the time the water would be retention ponds which is pretty nasty water. A couple of the places I played had potential for gators. I have definately gone swimming for a special disc though. And I always keep a couple DX drivers in the bag when there is going to be a lot of water. Good to have a reliable mold that is available in the cheaper plastic.

The other day I  put two disc's in the water, so I pulled out my golden retriever and on the 1st throw got it stuck bad... I didn't go in the water to get it because it was raining pretty hard and there was lots of lightning... so I hide the string as best as I could and came back the next day.... no golden retriever, I did get one disc back however, but lost my Z Avenger which was right by the retriever.

grrr!

Had a great weekend with a two day tourney here in Hawaii... and we had a little added coolness as David Feldberg showed up and played with us. Melody King was also there to play with us.

Hundreds of rounds and I have lost just 1 disc, just 1 really important disc that I loved like a child. It was this last Saturday at La Mirada on the Front Course. I was on hole 12 and threw my usaually annie that flys down the right side of the Olive trees and banks left down to the hole after passes them. But I swear the tree reached out and ate the damn disc. I looked in the tree, some kid climbed the tree for me, I beat the crap out of the tree, jk.

It was a maroone colored champion Monarch, you'll see it's pic on telephone poles everywhere. COME HOME BABY........COME HOME!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968