www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was with some friends at Highbridge in Wis. We played all 6 courses and 1 extra hole to make it an even 100 for the day.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I must be getting old, 4 1/2 courses in one day was enough for me a few years ago .
It shows that disc golf is also exercise. I am 51 years old and when we play, we always play 54 holes.
I know that 54 holes doesn't seem like much, but when it was open, we played two rounds of 27 at The Gran Canyon in Brookesville FL. Middle of summer and we survived. Man, do I miss that course.
8 rounds of 18 in one day 2 local disc golf courses 144 holes.i'm 66 and in good shape.
That's way cool.
The course does certainly make a difference. If anyone has played Highland ski area in Bloomington MN. they know that very few people could play 54 holes there and survive, even if it's not hot.
dg magazine aug / sept 2007 has north carolina great 8 tournament. 8 courses 144 holes in one day. boy i would loved to have been there.
Me and Ben played Leviathon longs, Beast, Goliath, Beauty, AND Flip City on tuesday the 25th!
I recall playing Knollwood Park in Kalamazoo, Michigan 9 times in a day. I think I aced 18 and 1 consecutively that day after taking a 20 min break.
108. It wasnt a pitch and putt, but it is a short course.
I did 100 holes this June at our first-ever Disc Golf Marathon event for our club. Could have gone another round or two...but I had some TD duties I needed to perform in the morning until my wife came over to free me up to play, so that was all I had in me after skipping lunch and playing until dark. The winner of our 2009 event (Tony Nelson, Redwood Falls, MN) played 133 holes. He was hurting by the end...but we had an Innova portable as the prize for most holes played, and he wasn't giving any of us a chance to exceed his total. :-)
I played McGregor in Houston this past year the friday before Texas Doubles hahaha My firend went to work so i was there all day because i was riding with him and we were leaving that night. I played like 8 rounds by myself of full 18... Putter rounds one driver rounds it was fun and i was dead ass tired... But, to my surprise it wasn't exausting the next day we did alright at the tourney...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968