www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I own over 180 usdgc rocs.i have been collecting them since innove released themin 2001.i have almost every stamp made.my favorite stamp is the battle roc.also i do like the 2008 inncolor where they are shopping at the pro shop.

Views: 15

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I own 9, and I would have to agree my battle roc is the favorite..
I have an '01 (was there at Nashville flymart and only bought one), an '06 Misprint bought from Mace Man at 2006 worlds flymart for 20$, and TODAY I found an '05 on my private course, unmarked and with no idea where it came from. Roc on!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

ZERO.
I have a few !!!
twelve, but a couple are on the shelf permanently due to being aces, still carry and throw two 03's, one big bird and one odoc, that I throw every round
Ok now I have three! I bought a lot of discs from some dude, mainly because it had a champ firebird and a champ beast. He listed "several Rocs" one was a a 2006 usdgc champ roc. the second was a 2006 usdgc star roc. is this what I've heard called a "super ROC"? the third was a marshal street dx ontario roc. not to mention there was 6 or 7 more discs besides the ones I already listed. Pretty cool deal huh? all that for 36 bucks!
yeah buddy I do how ever have 12 buzzes

Cassidy Mayne said:
I am proud to say that I don't own a single one.
I own 186 USDGC Roc's and all can be seen on the slide show in a few pic's and yes those are two Rainbow Battle's stacked on each other...to answer a few questions that have been asked...none are for sale...Yes I have stoped collecting these as of this year...It was fun while it lasted though...I'm setting on my new Roc...lol -BT-
I own16. Any Champ Rancho works for me. Hardest thing is finding one in the 175g range.
2 kc pro's, 1 2005 usdgc super roc, 1 star ontario, 2 dx and not a single f'ing buzz!
I have about 50. I don't collect every stamp, just the ones I like. I do have the 01, battle and some other rare ones. I just received my shipment for this year and came out with a few more rare ones. I also have about 50 of some of the sweetest Inncolor discs from various tournaments going back to the Zone Driven 2005 Hawaii champinonships. All together I have around a 100 on the wall but will be culling a few of those soon. Funny thing is, I couldn't throw a ROC to save my life, they just don't come out of my hand right, but I love some of the stamps and the fact that some are rare.
Just don't use them in a tournament, because they have to be commercially available, which means that an Innova distributor can order one for you.

The same thing goes with a lot of the CFR discs. They are great for collecting, but not tor using in PDGA tournaments.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968