www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I own over 180 usdgc rocs.i have been collecting them since innove released themin 2001.i have almost every stamp made.my favorite stamp is the battle roc.also i do like the 2008 inncolor where they are shopping at the pro shop.

Views: 17

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I own 9, and I would have to agree my battle roc is the favorite..
I have an '01 (was there at Nashville flymart and only bought one), an '06 Misprint bought from Mace Man at 2006 worlds flymart for 20$, and TODAY I found an '05 on my private course, unmarked and with no idea where it came from. Roc on!
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

ZERO.
I have a few !!!
twelve, but a couple are on the shelf permanently due to being aces, still carry and throw two 03's, one big bird and one odoc, that I throw every round
Ok now I have three! I bought a lot of discs from some dude, mainly because it had a champ firebird and a champ beast. He listed "several Rocs" one was a a 2006 usdgc champ roc. the second was a 2006 usdgc star roc. is this what I've heard called a "super ROC"? the third was a marshal street dx ontario roc. not to mention there was 6 or 7 more discs besides the ones I already listed. Pretty cool deal huh? all that for 36 bucks!
yeah buddy I do how ever have 12 buzzes

Cassidy Mayne said:
I am proud to say that I don't own a single one.
I own 186 USDGC Roc's and all can be seen on the slide show in a few pic's and yes those are two Rainbow Battle's stacked on each other...to answer a few questions that have been asked...none are for sale...Yes I have stoped collecting these as of this year...It was fun while it lasted though...I'm setting on my new Roc...lol -BT-
I own16. Any Champ Rancho works for me. Hardest thing is finding one in the 175g range.
2 kc pro's, 1 2005 usdgc super roc, 1 star ontario, 2 dx and not a single f'ing buzz!
I have about 50. I don't collect every stamp, just the ones I like. I do have the 01, battle and some other rare ones. I just received my shipment for this year and came out with a few more rare ones. I also have about 50 of some of the sweetest Inncolor discs from various tournaments going back to the Zone Driven 2005 Hawaii champinonships. All together I have around a 100 on the wall but will be culling a few of those soon. Funny thing is, I couldn't throw a ROC to save my life, they just don't come out of my hand right, but I love some of the stamps and the fact that some are rare.
Just don't use them in a tournament, because they have to be commercially available, which means that an Innova distributor can order one for you.

The same thing goes with a lot of the CFR discs. They are great for collecting, but not tor using in PDGA tournaments.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968