www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We've got some warmer weather coming our way in Michigan (woohoo!) making me think that we might be able to find some discs that are under the snow right now.
With the help of ribbons I've only "misplaced" one in the snow, even with a ribbon, and I think I'll be able to find it once we get some melting.

How many do you have under the snow right now?
Do you think you'll be able to find it/them?
Who's lost the most?! Winner gets "Bragging Rights"

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

3 so far 1 champion leopard and 2 champ beasts!
BTW mine was my go-to distance driver, nice beat-in star destroyer.
Little too much headwind and turned it over, went behind some trees and must have burrowed right under the snow.
been lucky this year. Zero, but we haven't had any substantial snow to play in so thats why.
2--Star wraith and Champ Valk
yeah all of mine are laying right out in the open, just under the snow. My name and number are on all of them. Hopefully some Yahoo (pronounced Yay-hoo) doesn't find them. I lost four or five champ discs last year. never got one of them back. The yahoo patrol is on the hunt!
I just know I'm going to be dogged for this... I haven't lost any. How? Because I haven't gone since our first major snowfall. I love to play, but I also love my discs. Good plastic doesn't come cheap, and I work hard to pay for them, so the thought of throwing them away with no guarantee I'll get them back seems too risky for my tastes. I know, I know. I'm a wuss, right? Well, admittedly so. But this wuss will have all of his discs when he heads back out onto the course...
I gots plenty of extras! just can't go without throwing at least a couple times a week! We had a real cold snap for about a week a couple of weeks ago. I didn't go play but boy was I jones'n.

Chainz-4-Brainz said:
I just know I'm going to be dogged for this... I haven't lost any. How? Because I haven't gone since our first major snowfall. I love to play, but I also love my discs. Good plastic doesn't come cheap, and I work hard to pay for them, so the thought of throwing them away with no guarantee I'll get them back seems too risky for my tastes. I know, I know. I'm a wuss, right? Well, admittedly so. But this wuss will have all of his discs when he heads back out onto the course...
7 discs so far any thing from my drivers to putter. and let me tell it blows
Well, with snow you can hope to get them back. I threw 3 in the water in January and will probably never see them again.
I'm playing in an ice bowl this weekend at a course that has alot of water hazzard (normally) but its been near zero for weeks here so I don't think there will be any trouble walking on it! I guess the cold does have its advantages! but it will be in the 40's tomorrow!
Ive got three buried right now. One is on hole 11, oshtemo. I think ill be able to get that one back. Another is on hole 16, oshtemo. I dont know about getting that one back. And another on hole 17, oshtemo. I HOPE I get that one back, its a pretty black star valkyrie, its been flying exactly how i wanted it to, and ONE bad kinda too much anhyzer and 'chunk' off a tree and out of site. And if it wasnt for the snow, I would have found it. I am moving soon i swear. the snow is just in the way anymore.
I lost 4 last week.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968