www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I realized today that I had gotten the chance to go out and play 3 times this week.  I only took the time to notice this because I was showing slight symptoms of withdrawal today when I didn't get to go out this morning.

How often do you usually get to go out and play at least 9 holes?

Tags: 9, Disc, golf, holes, round, throw

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

at least one full round a week.. usually 2

I throw in some form or another everyday. Get in 9 holes 2 or 3 times a week. I play about 4 or 5 full rounds a week.

Man, I wish I had the time to go out that much.

Until this last year I averaged about 5 times per week, year round, for the past 17 years (by now I should be good).  With advancing age my body can't put up with it anymore so I'm down to 3 or 4 times a week and I seldom play multiple rounds during the same day except tournaments.  I can feel the difference and it helps. 

Between playing holes and practicing, playing holes is much easier.  Practicing is many more throws per time period.

I have been playing, LATELY, about 5 days per week. I practice Putting EVERYDAY THOUGH, as per Mark Ellis. He says it will make me better...... :)

One or two days a week but I'll play 2-3 rounds each time I go out.  Also, I'm trying to get back into field practice on weekends.

I use to practice every day and then play 3 to 4 rounds a week. As of late I haven't played in about 2 or three months (life happens or death for that matter). However this will all change come next week.....Oh yaaaaaah! Time for a little Oregon and Washington road trip!!! By far some of the best course out there! Well, minus the stinging nettels lol!

I putt in my back yard and I am lucky to have a 9 hole course 2 houses down which I include in my daily walk weather allowing. So everyday if possible =D. The practice putting at home really helps your game. I have a pro course less than 5 miles away and I try to make it there when time allows.

I play usually twice a week, sometimes three times a week if my schedule permits.

2-3 times per week, practice at home every day.

drive there

Ive been out there the last 5 days. I usually play 4 full rounds a week. Weather's been in the 80s so Im feeling fresh still. Play at home too, just a 3 holer though

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968