www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello my friends its been awhile since I have been on. Ive been busy, I ran and Ice Bowl (first time TD) and I think i did a really good job. I also unfortunately got a divorce. My ex says that we were just growing into different people (ie: I am very sporty and outdoorsy - She is very artsy) and that she wanted something/one else. I tried to make it work, but you cant change who you are for someone else.

So I am back out looking to share some of my time with a female and was wondering what is the best way to find a woman who plays this great game? I saw a couple playing over the weekend and I would love to share something that I am so passionate about with someone else.

Pics of my tournament will be up soon, so please check them out.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going with alot of the other people up here and saying that you need to work on finding a woman first, then try to get her into disc golf. I've been working on helping lots of guys like you out by teaching girls the game, showing them courses, and giving them discs so they can go out and play. One that I have been teaching lately is moving back down to Ventura soon, so guys down there be on the lookout.

Keep Hucking
-Chris UDPGA# 0001
I found a couple of Disc Golf Ladies , but they are already spoken for !!!!
this may sound a little out of line... but find a girl that smokes herb... I didn't take my girl for someone who would play either... but I took her out one time, smoked while we were there and she loved it... granted she wasn't very good or anything, but she had fun and I didn't mind waiting for her... now she can't wait to go out and play again... just an idea...
nice

Donny Olow said:
I found a couple of Disc Golf Ladies , but they are already spoken for !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968