www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a couple of discs that I would like to hang on the wall. Any suggestions on how to do this. 

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been just using push pins and that seems to work well enough!
those tacks that look like the head of a duplex nail . hope that helps.
I agree. Pushpins are the down and dirty way to go, and they seem to work fine.
Step 1 - Hammer nail into wall until only 1/4" of nail sticks out from wall.

Step 2 - Hang disc on exposed portion of nail.
A nail right through the center.. lol, joking. Push pins four of them around the outside.
lol............hammer and nail........only 1 nail. hammer in nail with small portion left exposed to hang disc on.

If you dont have a hammer and nail, push pin is the way to go.

If you dont have a hammer and nail or any push pins, you can use anything else that does the same thing.

Take a paper clip, straighten it out, wrap a buttload of electrical tape around one end, kinda like a prison shank, and slowly press into wall.

Take a sharp pen and treat this as a nail, pound it in and hang disc.

Bubble gum does miracles when in a pinch.

Duct tape is a wonderful creation as well.

How many people with ADD does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Wanna go for a bike ride?
The small plate holder that are make to display small china plates work real well. Some of the discs don't have a straight lip on the inside and will slip off a nail or push pin (for example, a roc plus). On a real soft or floppy disc, you may have to stretch the spring a little bit, but the plate holders rap around the disc and hold it so it can't fall.
I use these hooks called command brand damage free hanging. They are metal hooks that are attached to plastic and have double sided tape on the backs. They work really good and dont mess up the wall if you want to move them around.
Like most everyone else...I use push pins, but one disc seems to keep falling off. It's a tournament disc with a diabolical figure on the surface. I just write it off as a diabolical disc and put it back up on the pin and wait until next time.
K.
Coming Soon..... Disc Hanging for Dummies
I asked my wife what she thought about this... she said not to worry about it too much... that if i attempt to hang a disc on the wall, there will be no discs to hang... she said something else, but i was furiously trying to patch the hole....
My ole lady is the same way, she went on to complain about me not listening or somthing like that. Not really sure what shes talking about anyways ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968