www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So I meet with some out of towners today to show them the course and this is how my first 5 holes go...

Hole 1, great drive easy putt for       2

Hole 2, bad drive, good up, putt       3

Hole 3, ugly tree kick OB, up, putt    4

Hole 4, Ace                                      1

Hole 5, tree, short up, chain out x2   5

Being even after 5 holes with an Ace....Really lol

Whats your crazy starts to a round?

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on the ACE, Dude!!!! :)

Wasn't me, BUT  I saw a guy last week at a local course take his tee shot on hole #2. Short, flex shot hole with a Buttload of trees. No real fairway, you just gotta wind a line through. Right of the tee box, there is a Big ol' oak tree about 6 feet out and a couple feet left. The guy throwing cut off his shot and put it right into that oak tree. The Damn Disc bounced Straight Back and hit the guy that threw it right in the Neck! He hit the ground. We ran up to see if he was alright, but he was so Pissed Off he wouldn't even say anything. He walked straight to the parking lot and drove off. That's only 1 Hole and a Drive the Hard Way, but it didn't look like fun to me..... :)

That's not par....that's a royal flush!

Did you stop there or did you get a triple boogie on hole 6?

That is Awesome, I would have loved to have seen that. Yeah that not a great way to start...end the day.

Lets see it went... 2,3,4,1,5,2,3,2,2,3,3,3,2,3,4,6,3,3... Even par for the day. It was crazy windy that day, I would say I had more fun that round then I have in a long time. I was lobbing those Blizzard Boss's in the cross wind and letting them sail for 400 foot hyzer bombs, Just crazy lol.

2006 Down East Players Cup final round, I'm on the 2nd card Am1 & we're playing the deuce or die 20 hole layout. I am even thru 5 holes (all deuceable). The rest of my card are all 2-3 under for the round so I need a serious run. I proceed to deuce 12 of the last 15 holes for a 48 (tied for best round in Am1) & secure 4th place. Definately my best deuce run in an event.

I watched a buddy shoot -6 in 5 holes and finish his round -9. I once birdied 8/8 first holes and finished the round at -4. But my favorite was walking up to the first tee pad, acing, and leaving.

I was -3 after 2 holes once. I don't remember what the final score was...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968