www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok so my friends and i have been argueing about a disc, its a star destroyer, but instead of an actual star it just has an "s. destroyer" my friend says that it stands for "stable", but i think they just got a new dude out there at the innova factory that doesnt know how to draw a simple star, please help me end  this once and for all...thank you

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It means star when the guys can't draw a star.
Debate over.....next
nice
It means Star.....

I have actually asked Dave Dunapace about markings on discs on the PDGA forum in the past. He said that workers sometimes make mistakes while marking discs, but that never makes the disc something it is not.

An interesting side note: The Max, never shows the wieght because it is always made in Max weight of 175 gms...
ummm every max that ive had showed the weight
Just from what I have found, is that the *D destroyers are the less stable than the SD and the S/DS destroyer. The S/DS ones are much more stable. I know a lot of people that look for the S/DS destroyers. But they are all star plastic, just labeled different.
Wow this was a Huge Debate. I think the S stands for spin.... does this disc spin, because if it does that a Spin Destroyer! unused you could get $13-$18 on the open market! and in a few more years I hears it's going up bye at least .25 cents!
I remember in 1st grade my teacher couldn't make a star either. She would put a "S" on the paper. My parents thought it meant satisfactory. They are still in debate over this. Me, I'm still in seeing a shrink and my prognosis hasn't changed.
lol, it was a huge debat between me and my friend
lmao
Wow I think I had already taken my sleeping pills when I wrote that... I mean yes I was only trying to be funny, but it is kind of hard to read... and I said "it's going up BYE at least 25 cents" Silly me....

Okay BY guys I'll see you later ;)
Well, since the first post is from Dave Dunapace. I'd say case closed. Also, I have a 172 Star Max. So is it worth more, since it's the only light weight Max ever made ;)~

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968