www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ladies and Gentlemen,

There has been so many serious discussions lately, that I am creating this one to relieve some tension. I love jokes, funny stories, and quotes. So use this post as a means of telling something funny and hopefully put a smile on other people's faces. I'll start things off..........

You know when you've reached the Masters when you body goes out more then you do.

or

What's my handicap?
* Driving and putting

or

"Yelling at your disc will not help you. Unless you do it when your opponent is putting."

or

"Golf and sex are about the only things I can enjoy without being good at."

or

"If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong disc"

or

“If I had driven the green and cleared the trees, it would’ve been a great shot.”

or

"I average three under. One under a tree; one under a bush; one under the water."

Now it's your turn. Put something funny, and we'll all be able to laugh.

Views: 1117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only if companies would go that far for their customers.

Good one Jamie.

O.K.  if Donald Trump runs and wins the nomination , there will be hell toupee !
WTF.  I'm getting lost.
damn..glad I drive a Hyundai.

Heard this one from my Dad .

If a Chicken in a half , can lay a Egg in a half , in a day in a half , how many seeds can a monkey with a wooden leg , kick out of a Dill Pickle ?

WTF ?

So since Daddy D is lost,we might as well get him to the doctors office.He arrives with an appointment follow up from an earlier ailment that was a big concern.After looking at x-rays & charts, the doc looks at daddy d with a grave expression.Well,the doc starts,it's bad.I'll give it to you staright up..you have ten.Daddy D burst out with ten what??Ten years,ten months,ten days..the doctor looks at his writswatch,9..8..7.

Apparently this is an old riddle that is suppose to make people say W.T.F.

My answer would be "It really depends on the length of the dill pickle."

The baby at the end reminds me of what Guydro might have looked like as a baby.
i'd say the worst are "can't find it."

O.K. Dancing babies were funny to me.  But what does that have to do with Disc Golf ?

So I was snooping and came across a video that might make someone's day if they had a bad day at the course.

Watch the video all the way through.............

It has a message that everyone should keep in mind while playing the wonderful sport of Disc Golf.

Riddle me this Jokers.."What side do you cut the grass on?"..#2.."How do you get down from an elephant?"

These go back to the 60's from an uncle of mine.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968