www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ladies and Gentlemen,

There has been so many serious discussions lately, that I am creating this one to relieve some tension. I love jokes, funny stories, and quotes. So use this post as a means of telling something funny and hopefully put a smile on other people's faces. I'll start things off..........

You know when you've reached the Masters when you body goes out more then you do.

or

What's my handicap?
* Driving and putting

or

"Yelling at your disc will not help you. Unless you do it when your opponent is putting."

or

"Golf and sex are about the only things I can enjoy without being good at."

or

"If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong disc"

or

“If I had driven the green and cleared the trees, it would’ve been a great shot.”

or

"I average three under. One under a tree; one under a bush; one under the water."

Now it's your turn. Put something funny, and we'll all be able to laugh.

Views: 1035

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didnt see me. . . I will have to go back and look. please dont kill me.

I meant to say.  I have a list of jokes on my computer that I have replaced names with Disc Golfers names.  And you were on my list.  In fact I had just placed it.  You can find it on page six.  I am slowly working my way through the list.  That way there should be something to read on a regular basis.
Ball golfer yells at disc golfer "you guys are cheap and can't afford real golf" Disc golfer yells at the golfer "At least I ain't playin with my balls while having a club up my ass".
hello my name is david and i disc golf , so can someone tell me why my cup holder says " bushwacker " ?
DISC GOLFERS ALWAYS SEEM TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN.

Mr Ed Horst from Port Charlotte had made the local news channel.

Reporter "So, Mr Ed you have been married for a long time what is your secret?"

Mr Ed "Well as you said, it is a secret..."

Reporter "Is it becuase your wife lets you play Disc Golf any time you want?"

Mr Ed "Well if you really want to know my secret to a long and happy marriage............  Before getting married, my wife and I had agreed that I would make all the major decisions and she would make the minor ones."

Before anyone could say anything else, Mrs Horst jumps in with "And lucky for us, there has never been any major decisions.  So he has not had a chance to screw up."

Hahahahaha,wondered who the wedding crasher was back in the day.Good thing she's made all the decisions;>}

See ya on the fairway Wilbur

Henry Reid (aka The Menance) from Tuscawilla in Daytona just got through playing 18 holes of disc golf and was extremely thirsty.  He saw a group of "fellas" drinking and asked if he could have one.

The leader of the group says “Ya’ you can have a drink.  But you first have to tell us the name of your penis.” 

“What are you talking about? The name of my penis?” inquired The Menance .

The leader shares the information

“You see this guy, the name for his penis is M&M, it melts in your mouth and not in you hands”

“This guy, his name is Energizer, it keeps going and going and going.”,

“This guy, his name is McDonalds, over a billion served”,

"And this guy named his Chevy.  You know Like a Rock"

“So what is the name of yours?”

Henry thinks for a moment and exclaims “Secret!!”

“What do you mean Secret?” the leader asks.

“You know, Strong enough for a man but made for a woman”

I heard rumors about the Rock Springs Ridge Disc Golf Course.  They have an 18 hole Championship course, 18 hole Executive course, driving & putting greens, a bar & restaurant.  The great thing about this course is that they are bringing class to the sport.  They have "green fees".  They have a dress code and code of conduct.  In fact, they even want to be polictically correct.  Instead of saying that their Disc Golfers have a "Handicap", they will say that they are "Stroke Challenged"

All joking aside.  On a serious note.  I have not been there yet but I have heard nothing but good things.  I can't wait to play.  I wish this new club all the best and truely hope that you can bring some class into this sport. 

I usaully read the Obits to see if my name appears or if anyone I happen to know has passed.Now I just read the "Humor" page here for all the names that will be listed,So far,only JamieRoc has passed,print only.So perhaps there should be a name replacement,Instead of "Obits"..."Discbits" should be the  "Nom de Plume";>}
LeBaube was whacked too...and now Jason is doomed, poor bastard!! ....I'm telling ya, there's a pattern here.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968