www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ladies and Gentlemen,

There has been so many serious discussions lately, that I am creating this one to relieve some tension. I love jokes, funny stories, and quotes. So use this post as a means of telling something funny and hopefully put a smile on other people's faces. I'll start things off..........

You know when you've reached the Masters when you body goes out more then you do.

or

What's my handicap?
* Driving and putting

or

"Yelling at your disc will not help you. Unless you do it when your opponent is putting."

or

"Golf and sex are about the only things I can enjoy without being good at."

or

"If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong disc"

or

“If I had driven the green and cleared the trees, it would’ve been a great shot.”

or

"I average three under. One under a tree; one under a bush; one under the water."

Now it's your turn. Put something funny, and we'll all be able to laugh.

Views: 1037

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Norbert from Port Orange and Terry from Edgewater were playing their home course at Tuscawilla, Daytona Beach Florida.

Norbert putted out and walked towards the next tee. As Terry sank his putt, Norbert suddenly jumped up, yelled out loud and dropped his pants. He had just got stung by a bee and got a nasty stinger on his ass. He desperately begged for Terry to get the stinger out.

The scene of a man kneeling next to his playing partner's bare ass was too much for the group playing behind the twosome.

The group raced up to the two Disc Golfers and asked a single question:
"What was the bet?"

Well, I played at the Sunday "Easter" Tuscawilla Course in Daytona today.  I was glad to see the major or main players there, and as well as people I have not seen before.  I would like to thank everyone for their patience and for trying to make my wife feel welcomed.  I didn't play well today.  The Course is still difficult for me. I was able to get two birdies and I owned the pad three times, but I kicked my own ass by throwing a nine a couple of times as well.  I think I shot 20 something over.

Jamie had said "What would St Peter say about that?"

That is a good question. 

Go to my main page and everyone can hear my response.

I'll just play with my Ding a ling.

Hope this works.  Video to one of the greatest songs ever made.

http://youtu.be/UaEC-lWSlmI

I think that I shall never see
a hazard rougher than an tree;

A tree by which my disc must fly
if in the basket it is to lie;

A tree which stands by that basket to guard,
and makes the shot extremely hard;

A tree whose leafy arms extend
to kill the mid range throw I send;

A tree that stands in silence there,
while angry disc golfers rave and swear.

Discs were made for fools like me
who cannot ever miss a tree.

I was walking on the beach when I came across a magic lamp.

I rubbed the lamp and a "genie" pops out.

The Genie says "Thank you for releasing me from that bottle.  But I can only give you one wish."

I think for a moment and say "I really want to visit Hawaii and I do not like to fly.  So my wish is for you to build a bridge from California to Hawaii."

The Genie responds with "Do you know how impossible that would be.  I can't do it.  You'll have to decide on another wish !!"

I think again and say "I wish that I can out play Jamie Ruane in Disc Golf."

The Genie sighs and says "How many lanes do you want on that bridge"

Best Post.........Ever!!

Top 10 reasons why you might be a DiscGolfAholic !!!

10        You quit the game forever, around twice a month!

09        While everyone is seeking shelter from the elements, you go out to play Disc Golf!

08        While driving by a great piece of land, you think to yourself “Man I could put in a great Course”!

07        You dreamt that you went to prison but still got conjugal visits with your discs!

06        You get a new beer coolie. And you have to try it out on the course!

05        You have to think for a couple of minutes when you are leaving your house to play Disc Golf, and your wife says “Come back here, I’m in the mood”!

04        Before you pick something up, you mark its position with a mini!

03        You ask the shopper ahead of you in the checkout line if you can play through!

02        You buy a Golf pull cart or jogging baby stroller and convert it into a Disc Golf Cart!

And the number one reason why you might be a DiscGolfAholic…….

You think you're skillful and everybody else is lucky!

Branton (The Phantom) is having serious trouble putting on the back nine at Debary's Monday Doubles, and complains: "I've got a case of the yips. I just can't putt anymore. I've lost my touch. It must be my nerves or maybe I am getting old !!!"

Duncan sarcastically replies "Or maybe it's the six-pack that you demolished on the front nine"

after taking a leak behind a tree just as our group was about to tee-off on # 4 , they where wait on me since i had the box . so as i heaed for my bag i told the group " i will need that sphincter to on this drive ."

Rick aka “Rescue” from Sonoma California has a week off and decides to play a round of Disc Golf every day.  First thing Monday morning, he sets off on his first round and soon catches up to the person in front of him.  He sees that this is a woman and in fact, she's very attractive. He's interested and suggests that they play the rest of the round together. She agrees and a very close match ensues. She happened to be a very talented golfer and wins their little competition on the last hole. He congratulates her in the parking lot then offers to give her a lift when he sees she doesn't have a car. All in all it's been a highly enjoyable morning.

On the way to her place, she thanks him for the morning's company and competition and says she hasn't enjoyed herself so much on the course for a long time. "In fact," she says, "I'd like you to pull over so I can show you how much I appreciated everything." He pulls over, they kiss and she showed Rick how appreciative she really was.

The next morning he sees her at the first tee and suggests they play together again. He's actually quite competitive and slightly peeved that she beat him the previous day. Again they have a magnificent day, enjoying each other's company and playing a tight, competitive round of golf. Again she pips him at the last basket, again he drives her home and again she shows her appreciation.

This goes on all week, with her beating him narrowly every day. This is a sore point for his male ego but, nevertheless, in the car home from their Friday afternoon round, he tells her that he has had such a fine week that he has a surprise planned: dinner for two at a fancy candle-lit restaurant followed by a night of passion in the penthouse apartment of a posh hotel.

Surprisingly, she bursts into tears and says she can't agree to this. Rick can't work out what the fuss is about but then she admits the reason. "You see," she tearfully sobs, "I'm a transvestite." Rick is aghast. He swerves violently off the road, pulls the car to a screeching halt and curses madly, overcome with emotion. "I'm sorry," she repeats.

"You bastard," Rick screams, red in the face, "You cheating bastard. You've been playing off the red tees all week!!"

Saw this on another discussion.  The credit belongs to "Larry Mann I am" from Texas

Hey you! Got a Problem? Dump it in the Ocean!

Works with just about anything!!!

-radiation
-oil
-fake terrorists

So start dumping YOUR problems in the ocean...TODAY!...

Actual testimonies:

"AWESOME advice bro...i had the most aggravating girlfriend...but not anymore! THANK YOU OCEAN!"

"...Police were about to search my home and I had entire rooms full of illegal drugs...but not anymore...this really worked! The ocean is awesome!"

So call 1-800-OUT-2SEA now to hear about how ALL your problems can be solved with our easy to follow step-by-step OCEAN program!!

Act now and You'll receive this set of 42 pound cement blocks, great for weighing down that stubborn floater and making sure EVERYTHING you dump STAYS were it belongs ... AT THE BOTTOM. We'll give you the set of cement blocks, a $12 value, ABSOLUTELY FREE if you order the OCEAN DROP PROGRAM in the next fifteen minutes. But WAIT, there's MORE....

...Order in the next FIVE minutes and we will give you a custom map with the best and closest dumping zones in your area!!...but WAIT..there's STILL more!...

If you call in the next 20 minutes, we'll also throw in an extra set of Ginsu steak knifes ABSOLUTELY FREE. Perfect for cutting everything from Tomatos to cucumbers to ear trophies off of dead terrorists, and all at no additional cost to you!

...CUT TO NEW SCENE OF DIMLY-LIT ROOM WITH SHADOW-MASKED OUTLINE OF SKINNY MAN WITH LARGE EARS WHOSE VOICE SOUNDS A LOT LIKE BARRY SOETORO'S:

DISGUISED MAN: "My poll numbers were dropping, there were ... persistent questions about my job performance, my place of birth and my Muslim faith...."

INTERVIEWER (OFF CAMERA): "You mean your Christian faith?"

DISGUISED MAN: "Yes, I meant to say my Christian faith. And, uh ... I contacted 1-800-OUT-2SEA and their customer service agents were prompt and courteous. They said they could solve my problems in 24 hours. Today, I'm a new man. My poll numbers are up, my political enemies are cowering in fear and for the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country."

INTERVIEWER: Ummm ... is that?

DISGUISED MAN: Is that on the teleprompter? Could you ... please move the teleprompter up a few inches. Okay .. good. Uh yes, for the first time in my presidency, I feel we are united in our resolve to protect our nation and bring those who committed those vicious attacks to justice.

Cut to a studio audiance, the sham wow guy with a mic headset stands over an autopsy table...

Sham-wow guy: "UH OH, FOLKS...LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A FAKE DEAD TERRORIST...WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?"

Audiance: "DROP IT IN THE OCEAN!"

Sam-wow guy: "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!"

Audiance: "DROP IT IN THE OCEAN!!"

Sham-wow guy "I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU!!"

Audiance: "DROP IT IN THE OCEAN!!!!!!!"

Sham-wow guy: "OK! IT'S TIME TO....DROP IT IN THE OCEAN!!!"

Audiance: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!" (wild applause)

Big bowl of ocean is wheeled out on to the set...

Sham-wow guy "OK FOLKS HERE GOES...ONE...TWO...THR-ALLAH AQBA!!!"

****SPLOOOOSH!******

Sham-wow guy: "JUST LOOK HOW THAT OCEAN CLEANS UP THAT MESS IN SECONDS FLAT...AND IT WORKS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ANY RELIGIOUS CUSTOM TOO...MORMAN, PASTAFARIAN, YOU NAME IT...THE OCEAN DOES IT ALL!"

Audiance: "YAAAAAAY!!!!!"

One of the audiance members: "But wait....will it get rid of those really tough to remove problems? Like excess stockpiles of Corexit?"

Sham-wow guy "LETS FIND OUT...."

****SPLOOSH*****

Audiance: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!"

Audiance member: "WOW, SHAM-WOW GUY...THAT'S SHAM-TASTIC!"

Audiance: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A!!!!"

(cut back to order screen) Just listen to these other great testimonials:

"1-800-OUT-2SEA SOLVED MY TOMATO PLANT CONUNDRUM!

THANK YOU 1-800-OUT-2SEA!"

-Chester Lipshitz, 33, Dayton Ohio

"I wasn't sure if 1-800-OUT-2SEA could help me solve my problems, but they were nice, patient and even showed me how to properly wrap a dead, decaying body. I couldn't have done it without them. From now on, when I have a problem or need to dispose of a pesky, fleshy, rotting body, I will definitely call 1-800-OUT-2SEA!"

--- Betty Jean Craccock, 42, Topeka Kansas

(cut to next screen)

Your probably wondering if we offer a free leather travel case right? Well we do!

In fact we also offer a buy one, get one free travel-size inflatable raft in a variety of available colors...it comes in Corexit Coral, Oil Sheen Olive or the most recent addition, Muslim Magenta for those observing the 24 hour Islamic Custom in style!

So why wait any longer? Hurry, don't delay, operators are standing by, call 1-800-OUT-2SEA and make all your problems disappear TODAY!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968