www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ladies and Gentlemen,

There has been so many serious discussions lately, that I am creating this one to relieve some tension. I love jokes, funny stories, and quotes. So use this post as a means of telling something funny and hopefully put a smile on other people's faces. I'll start things off..........

You know when you've reached the Masters when you body goes out more then you do.

or

What's my handicap?
* Driving and putting

or

"Yelling at your disc will not help you. Unless you do it when your opponent is putting."

or

"Golf and sex are about the only things I can enjoy without being good at."

or

"If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong disc"

or

“If I had driven the green and cleared the trees, it would’ve been a great shot.”

or

"I average three under. One under a tree; one under a bush; one under the water."

Now it's your turn. Put something funny, and we'll all be able to laugh.

Views: 1125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O.K. First things first.  I understand that the topic is a serious one.  But there have been many people making a living by make lite of serious subjects.  That's the problem.  The world is screwed up..  There has been many forms of B.S. that people say "What the F*ck?"

The following are severely important issue...........

The human race using the ocean to dump crap into.  The ocean being abused by oil, nuclear waste, drug runners dumping their load prior to getting caught, companies dumping medical waste, the MOB or murderers hiding dead bodies.

Politics.  Need I say more.  That has always been a source of humor.  The current President having problems with his ratings, and teleprompters.  The war on terrorism.

Late Night Infomerials.  The Sham Wow guy and his loud techniques.  Ginsu Knives that "never need shapening".  Come on here.

When I read this guys "Discussion", I thought that he had spent a lot of time and effort.  He talked about the serious issues of today and turned them into a detailed scripted commercial. 

Am I wrong ?  Maybe, maybe not.  But I created this discussion post to relieve tension and provide it's readers with some lite hearted jokes.  A way to escape the seriousiness of this messed up world, and have a good laugh.  You have to agree, the majority of the jokes on this post have made fun of many people.  Have made fun of earth, heaven, and hell.  Have made fun of several topics like death, the seriousiness of Disc Golfers, sexuality etc.  As far as I am concerned.  No one is safe from this discussion post.  Everyone can be the butt end of a joke.  Even me.  Remember, I was killed by a bunch of bikers and saw St Peter in heaven.

The world is not perfect.  Earthlings are not perfect.  People of different nationalities, races, religions, beliefs etc are not perfect.  What we humans do are not perfect.  Mother Nature fighting back is not perfect.  So why take things so serious.  Relax and look at the funnier side of things.

I would like to thank you readers of this Discussion post for letting me stand up on my soapbox.

"Thank You All for the support you have provided this post....."

hahaha..I can now leave in the T.A.R.D.I.S. with the present Dr Who and visit future/past disc golf courses/dic golfers.See ya in Sarasota ;>}

All hail Mr. Ed the Newest "Time Lord" traveling in his "Time And Relative Dimiension In Space" machine. 

Be Careful.  There is a fine line in between the Time and Space Continuum.....

Remember to stay away from the "Morlocks", and "Sleestaks".  (I know different movies)

;>},think of the distance I would achieve.TARDIS,now there's a name for a disc,blue only of course.
it was kid's day at the ponds of lakeshore when a group of kids came runnig into the pro shop shouting BEN ,BEN COME QUICK !! your  grounds keeper just broke his leg !! Ben pondered this for a second ( disc golf - broken leg ) it didn't compute , so he asks the group of kid's " how did he break his leg ? " when one kid bluts out  " he was raking leaves ! " now Ben losses it " how in the BLEEPING BLEEP DO YOU BLEEP YOUR LEG RAKING BLEEPING LEAVES ! "  then this little girl step up with her hand in the air and says " he fell out of the tree . "

The difference between Disc Golf and Football is that Football is murder - you just want to kill the other player.

Disc Golf is suicide - you just want to kill yourself...

Just metaphorically speaking.  I am not endorsing suicide..........

oh boy here's 2 minutes you won't get back .  so a lady comes home after shopping and finds her husband roaming the kitchen with swatter in hand , as she sets the bags down she asks " what are you doing ? " i'm fly hunting  he replies with hardly a glance . not wanting  the conversation to end there she sarcastically says " well any luck ? " the husband stops , thnks and replies " yeah ! two boys  and three girls . " WHAT!!! " she exclaimes " how in the heck can you tell the boy flies from the girl flies ! " he looks at her and says " it was easy , two on beer can , three on phone .
Uh ????

A foursome is waiting at the men's tee when another foursome of ladies are throwing from the ladies tee.

The ladies are taking their time and when finally the last one is ready to throw her disc she tosses it about 10 feet, goes over to it, throws it another ten feet and looks up at the men waiting and says apologetically, "I guess all those fu*king lessons I took this winter didn't help."

One of the men immediately replies,

"No, you see that's your problem. You should have been taking golf lessons instead."

I am not saying that I did really bad with today's Debary Doubles but....................

I took so many strokes that my husband had an orgasm and he was a couple of baskets in front of me.

Sorry Jamie

Mac and Jimmy decided to get together one morning and play a round.

Mac brought along his little black puppy. When Mac sank a thirty foot putt on the first hole, the puppy stood on his hind legs and began to dance, jump and bark.

Jimmy said, "That's great, what does he do when you miss the putt?"
Mac said, "He does somersaults."

When Jimmy asked how many somersaults, Mac replied;
"That depends on how hard I kick him

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968