www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ladies and Gentlemen,

There has been so many serious discussions lately, that I am creating this one to relieve some tension. I love jokes, funny stories, and quotes. So use this post as a means of telling something funny and hopefully put a smile on other people's faces. I'll start things off..........

You know when you've reached the Masters when you body goes out more then you do.

or

What's my handicap?
* Driving and putting

or

"Yelling at your disc will not help you. Unless you do it when your opponent is putting."

or

"Golf and sex are about the only things I can enjoy without being good at."

or

"If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong disc"

or

“If I had driven the green and cleared the trees, it would’ve been a great shot.”

or

"I average three under. One under a tree; one under a bush; one under the water."

Now it's your turn. Put something funny, and we'll all be able to laugh.

Views: 1074

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael West from Callifornia had decided to visit Florida and play some of it's Fine Disc Golf Courses.

While traveling he stumbles upon the famous Daytona Beach's Tuscawilla course.  At the First tee he meets Kory Olko and they decide to play together.

When they get to the tee of the second hole Michael  says, "This will be easy.  I'll use my trusty Star Beast and a putter. Michael takes out his Beast and agressively throws toward the basket that was 359 feet away.  As soon as he let's go of the disc. it dings a tree to the right and drops hard to the ground.

Kory immediately hands him his putter and responds,
"It looks like you got one hell of a putt left!"

daddy dragon's add on list of "sounds dirty"...

no one was at the course,so I played with myself.

Aced that hole.

I've never aced a hole, but I have played with myself plenty of times.

Mr. Ed,

You're right.  That does sound dirty.

money

A woman goes to Daytona Beach News Journal office in order to put in an obituary for deceased husband Jamie Ruane.

The Obit. Editor asked what she would like to place in the column and informed her that it will be $5.00 a word.  She stated "Well then, let it read.......  Jamie Ruane Died."

Amused at how thifty the lady was, the editor smiles and tells the widow that there is an eight word minimum for all obituaries.  After pondering the situation for a couple of minutes she states

"Well then, let it read.... Jamie Ruane Died, Disc Golf Equipment for sale".

This has been the best thread I've seen on here yet. You are cracking me up Dragon.

What's so f.....g funny about that?

I mean like.....Geesh, he's slowly killing us off here!!

besides.....it won't be for sale...cause, I'm taking it with me.  ; )~

Ball golfer yells at disc golfer "you guys are cheap and can't afford real golf" Disc golfer yells at the golfer "At least I ain't playin with my balls while having a club up my ass".
hello my name is david and i disc golf , so can someone tell me why my cup holder says " bushwacker " ?
DISC GOLFERS ALWAYS SEEM TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN.

Mr Ed Horst from Port Charlotte had made the local news channel.

Reporter "So, Mr Ed you have been married for a long time what is your secret?"

Mr Ed "Well as you said, it is a secret..."

Reporter "Is it becuase your wife lets you play Disc Golf any time you want?"

Mr Ed "Well if you really want to know my secret to a long and happy marriage............  Before getting married, my wife and I had agreed that I would make all the major decisions and she would make the minor ones."

Before anyone could say anything else, Mrs Horst jumps in with "And lucky for us, there has never been any major decisions.  So he has not had a chance to screw up."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968