www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering about the DGA hurricane driver.Has anyone tossed one around ,and what are your thoughts?

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a friend who loves them. He has been throwing the first run variety. I am impressed with the quality of their discs.
I'm glad someone in colarado is impressed with discraft Discs.
I think you mean DGA discs.

Same thing lol

If you would like a modern interpretation of a MRV, I believe DGA has you covered too...just a different plastic mix I think.
Didn't care for it. I could never get the "D" I was expecting from it. If you want some great "cheater" discs with about the same flight as the Hurricane. You should check out the Havoc, Sword, or King. These were much longer than the Hurricane and were about the same stability wise. I'm just amazed at how easy these discs are to throw and the "D" they produce.
Discraft makes DGA's discs, DGA/china makes the chainstar for Discraft.

Just got a brand new havoc from a friend,should get my hurricane today.Gonna test them in the field.Thanks Rescue,also since im sure you have more info on lat 64 discs,im looking for a good stable midrange,i love my rocs but need something more stable for hyzers in the 225 to 300 range.

Try a pain. Might be what your looking for.

Thanks wicked,u have any with some cool art on them for sale?

Not at this time.
Wicked is right about the Pain. The next in line would be the Core. It's kind of between the Roc and Buzzz stability wise, but gives you 10 to 20 ft more "D" than the Buzzz or Roc. Like you, I couldn't give up my Roc or Buzzz.If the Pain is too much the Wasp might fit the bill or the good old Senntinal. Although they are all pretty close the Senntinal felt the best in my hand and had the best "D" for me. I think you will dig the Havoc, it's becoming a staple in my bag. I don't have much "D" so I can hyzer flip it sometimes and it just goes and goes. The trippy part about it, is the helix happen pretty late in it's flight, that's when I get a helix. For me I just tend to get a nice straight flight with a med. fade and huge skip.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968