www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering about the DGA hurricane driver.Has anyone tossed one around ,and what are your thoughts?

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But I can pick one up at the Throw Shop and do a dye if that is something you would be interested in!
Hey rescue what plastic do you prefer from lattitude.

I like the Latitude 64 Opto plastic. I have a Havoc as well and it is definitely a good disc. I talked my friend into buying some of them (he sells discs) and he sold out of them quickly.

I didn't know that DGA was made by Discraft. I guess that I now own one Discraft disc (the Aftershock). Nice midrange.

I like the Gold Line. It's kind of like Star plastic, but waaaaay more durable. I've had my Vision over a year and it may be scuffed up, but that's it. Plus it doesn't seem to degrade stability wise like Star and ESP. Mind you it does, but it reminds me more of the break in of Champ plastic. Carefull of your color choices though. Gold, bronze, silver and the like. Really blend into their surroundings, but their Opto is even worse! They've added more pigment to the Opto, but they're still pretty clear. No prob on a sunny, but when it's overcast they are hard to spot. The biggest reason for me is that you get a little more "D" out of the GL plastic and I can't really say if their is a stability diff. between the plastic, because it's been awhile since I've throw Opto plastic.
Ya it's kind of like Lat and Westside and Innova and Millinnium. They still design their own molds sort of (Shockwave was suppose to be Discrafts failed Torque).
Sounds good,where can i look at some of your dyes.

Thanks for the input guys,always good to know you can get real time info from fellow disc golfers.

http://discgolfer.ning.com/photo/albums/dye-jobs-1?xgi=&test-lo...

Or you can look up wicked dyes on Facebook.
Can you do a YANKEES logo?
Send me a large version of the logo and ill see what I can do. As long as its large enough I should be able to convert it

send it to wicked_dyes@yahoo.com

not so much, Rogue = surge ss, hurricane = force ss, reef = hard apx , titanic = candy magnet.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968