www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So on Sunday i drop off my better half at the airport. On the way back going straight past the course, discs are in the car... so what the heck, decide to play a solo round.

Get to the 11th, drive is over a swampy area so I pull out the Dragon to be safe. Drive goes left.. beloved Dragon stuck in a tree about 15 metres (50 feet) high, heres the clincher directly below is the swamp, so i cant throw other discs or my golf ball at stuck disc.

Mission around, finding logs etc to throw at Disc, majority of the time I miss, log lands in water, gotta go find a new one... process repeats and repeats, sometimes I hit the disc but its not falling.

Its now getting dark, "ok gotta try climb this tree"... toughest tree climb ive ever done, eventually im now about three stories up, start shaking the branch, disc wont move, i see its wedged in a "tripod clasp" unbelievable, Im shaking the tree so hard im thinking i could go crashing down.

But its the dragon in their! Ive tried to order more and our supplier who delivers to SA is always out of stock, gotta get that dragon, eventually the disc falls.

Now I cant get down from the tree! Its quite dark and no one is around. Anywat pulled off some Jackie Chan moves and eventually got down.

Fished my disc out the swamp, didnt bother to wipe the mud off throwing it in my bag... walk straight to the car... I can really HATE this game.

Anyway, will now get a 25 metre string for my bag to deal with similar situations in future, and will be hating the game again on Friday.

Tags: disc, hate, tree

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's a thin line between "LOVE" and "HATE"
I HATE....uumm I mean LOVE the game as often as I can

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968