www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I dont want to disrespect any of the sponsor of this site, but here I go.

What website do you use to order your discs and why?

Personally I use discgolfcenter.com. They let me order the color and exact size of disc I want. They also have free shipping on i think everything. Plus they got a buying program that you discounts the more you buy.

I'm not trying to pitch a website here. I am not getting a commission.(Wish I was) I would just like to know if there is a good site out there that I have missed.

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gotta Go Gotta Throw
discgolfcenter is the best!
No worries mate...most of them are already part of this site.
I love ebay. Simply because they have multiple companies on the site. Best selection of CE, 1st run, and used discs out there. You can also view the disc you want.
I use both Discgolfcenter,com and Gotta go gotta throw. Nice thing wih Discgolfcenter is being able o dee the disc you order. The nice thing with Gotta so gotta throw is the service. You get a personal call from them and they have been very helpfull. That personal service is worth a lot to me.
I have to throw in a pitch for LSDisc.

We Are the Worlds Largest Disc Golf Store!
We have the largest inventory to choose from-see attached picture.
We are a bit more connected because we service the home course of Kenny Climo, The 12 time Disc Golf World Champion and the Disc Golf scene here is huge with 11 courses in the immediate area.
We are owned and operated by Disc Golfers and dedicated to promoting the sport of DISC GOLF. ONLY Disc Golf.
There is only one thing people want that we give them, and that is personal service. Your order is always right!
Http://www.ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com
discgolfcenter.com is the sh*t! The customer service there is nothing short of excellent. I had some quality issues with something that I bought from their site. The way that they handled the whole thing was beyond what I hoped for. Easy to use site with free shipping, what more could you want? I'm willing to pitch the hell out of this site because great customer service is hard to come by these days.
clear water discs I just want to know where is you store at. I want to show up there with a delivery truck at night and help you get rid of some of that merchandise. You got insurance right?

Sorry i dont know what just came over me...... Im a honest man.... But damn all those discs..
i'm a discnation.com fan myself
RiX said:
Gotta Go Gotta Throw

I second that, especially if you live in the midwest. You'll have discs in hand in three days w/ standard shipping, and their prices are more than reasonable..
marshall street, clearwater disc golf store, ls discs, discs unlimited, they are all good suppliers and all have friendly service.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968