www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I dont want to disrespect any of the sponsor of this site, but here I go.

What website do you use to order your discs and why?

Personally I use discgolfcenter.com. They let me order the color and exact size of disc I want. They also have free shipping on i think everything. Plus they got a buying program that you discounts the more you buy.

I'm not trying to pitch a website here. I am not getting a commission.(Wish I was) I would just like to know if there is a good site out there that I have missed.

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marshall street is pretty cool if you like tye dye discs. You get to see the actual design you will be purchasing...if that is even close to what your asking??
I am about $20.00 away from my 4% on disc golf center. I think I might have to change that tomorrow. I got the urge to buy! I am holding off the urge alot, I want to wait till I get home to get more discs. I think I am going to order a light DX or Champion Avair. I already got a 175, I am also going to buy lighter weight Champion Beast,I just want to try a lighter discs to see what happens.

Other than that I think I might buy one more mid range and then wait till I can look at discs and feel what they are like. It is one thing to look and see what the description says the discs does and actually holding it and feel what it is like. I havent even really messed with Star discs yet, I dont know if i will get into them. I am happy with champ discs. I did however buy a Star Beast to try out

I am buying all new discs, some of my discs are 2-3 years old, so I bought a new Innova bag and I got to fill it. I got about 8 more discs to go.

dirtysep said:
I up to my 4% discount on discgolfcenter, that site is awesome. I proudly were the t-shirt I bought with the crazy bird thing on it.
Hands down discgolfcenter.com is the best. You get to pick exact weight and color, they have the lowest prices online and shipping is free.
I think I'm just to the six percent discount. Got a nice little care package coming tomorrow....
If you are judging the website itself. primediscs.com is my favorite. It is far easier to navigate than other sites. I think their search function works better than most if not all. You select items from a live updated inventory so whatever you choose is always in stock. Any order before 2p.m. will be delivered in 2 buisness days. The staff is very good about responding to emails. I think they are in Michigan or some other great lakes state and my stuff always shows up in Florida within 2-3 days. They do not have a whole lot of the custom stamps or dyes. Other sites are better for the specialty discs but if you just want the factory basic in any plastic and any color. They have it.
I have to admit, clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com impresses me. This was the first time I'd ever recieved a personal phone call from someone (thanks, Wendy) to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Very cool. So, to clerify:

gottagogottathrow.com = awesome selection and prices, fast shipping in the midwest.
clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com = awesome selection and prices, fantastic customer service.
Dynamic Discs and LSDiscs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better service then discgolfcenter, hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if your in the midwest or farther west you get your disc MUCH quicker!!!
I've ordered from both clearwater and primediscs both have great customer service and the items are shipped quickly. Both offer the exact disc you want as well and almost all stores are getting to that to compete with one another. I've had no luck with chainreaction disc golf in texas never been able to complete and order. They show great prices but thats where it ends for me. Sun King at times has great prices never ordered from them though. You just have to shop around a disc is a disc doesn't matter who it comes from just as long as it's what you want. If you like disccraft and you live in the detroit area just find someone at a local course just sitting there selling disc cheap right from the factory.
http://marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/ or http://www.discgolfcenter.com/ no problems with either and both quick shipping.
Hey Blake,

"but what I really like is getting to choose exact weight and color. I have found anywhere else that is that comprehensive in their selection. If I could find that I would probably try some other place."

We just launched exact color and weight on Disc Nation. We're offering DG R US customers a 15% discount on orders in February with coupon code DGRUS102X, if you want to try us out. We ship every order within one business day, and all orders received by noon EST are guaranteed to ship same day. We ship from Texas, so you'll get your order very fast in OK.

- Damon
One Nation Under Par
We laucnhed it yesterday. It was a "Super" Sunday ;)

Damon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968