www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

About 2 years ago, I gave up disc golf in order to devote more time to real golf. 

Go ahead, call me an idiot now. 

I sold allllll of my discs and my competition bag with backstraps. Does anyone have any where to get quality stuff at an affordable price? I want to get right back in where I left off, and hopefully start playing in some tournaments SOON. 

If anyone can help me out at ALL...that would be wonderful.

Here's to hoping you guys take me back into this amazing community!

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not a chance .... traitor to the cause ...... which way u swing anyways? ......... ball golf a wicked wicked too far to hit it game .......   what u's folks say   is there room in the game for this guy to come back??
Idiot !!!     ......well you asked. HA! Welcome back Cody.

I admire the time you spent on Ball and stick golf, done that myself. But you didn't have to sell your discs.

I disagree with wicked too far to hit, form and execution work in both golfs.

so is that why this game has been so good these last two years .

I myself just got back in to DG after not playing for 7 years. After I cracked all my old dx discs I had to start buying new ones. (Learning the plastics from scratch) In all I have bought about 20 discs in the last month. Learning which ones work best with my power & throw.

The best deals out there are DiscGolfCenter they have the lowest prices with free shipping that can't be beat by anyone out there. (if you don't mind waiting about 4-6 days for your order)

The best deals with the best shipping is DiscNation. I ordered 2 discs from them last Saturday and they arrived today. Included was a coupon code DN5DISC that expires July 4, 2011 ($5 off an order of $25 or more. Even with the discount they are just a few dollars more than DiscGolfCenter. But I did place an order with them before noon with their lowest priced shipping and it showed up on my door 2 days later.

You got a Play it Again Sports in South Dakota? Maybe some locals will give you some stuff if you ask nicely.

Marshallstreetdiscgolf.com and clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com will hook you up.
Clearwater disc golf store or Sun king will definitely hook you up. i have been in their actual stores many times and order from them online also.(as i live in New Jersey and they are in Florida) they are the best and they have free shipping if you spend over a certain amount. every time i order from them its at my doorstep in 2 days. last time i placed an order on a mon. and had it by wed.

What, you quit paying big dollar greens fees and now all of a sudden its important to find something "affordable"? 

Google for a few minutes, you 'll find what you need but nothing will get those greens fees back.

some   WALMARTs sells discs now,limited selection, but you get to fondle what you buy and competitive prices.
Sell all your clubs, you'll have plenty of money for discs. If not, Discnation.com has a good selection

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968