www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What do you think is the most overstable disc out there?

Tags: What, disc, do, is, most, out, overstable, the, there?, think, More…you

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

champion groove that i found , thought it wasn't even supposed to be that overstable. champion banshee is another and a spirit
Depends on who you talk to.

Gateway Spirit , Champion Whippet , Z - Flick for starters.
Gateway's Spirit and Speed Demon, Quest's Raging Inferno DT--all great for forehands and head winds...
I am with Mr. Ellis 100%.
discraft extreme only disc ever to be rated a 3 on the stability scale! however, they discontinues it to my dismay. it made a really good sidearm disc.
Definitely the CE Whippet.
Discraft Z Xtreme. However, I have a heavy Flick that sat outside for 2 years and got a bit warped. It may be the single most overstable disc in the world. And then there were the prototype Wildcats Discraft made with a special stamp for a3disc for the first One Disc Challenge. It was funny watching guys make throw after throw that went into the woods on the left from the practice tee at Hudson Mills out onto (intended anyway) the practice field.
Funniest thing EVER, Groove is not Understable, frickin meathook driver, biggest lie i ever heard, -2 on Turn, lmao, bahahahhha! That or the Whippet has to be the most Overstable. My force is a close 3rd.
The most overstable disc I've ever thrown was a white, super flat 150 ESP Flick. Whether I threw it forehand or backhand with anny...it always finished in the pattern of a Halibut hook and would be traveling at the ground almost vertical.
The most over-stable disc I have ever thrown was a brand new gateway spirit. I tried it for a while. It turned out to be a useless disc IMO.
How many people know what a halibut hook is...great Alaskan fishing reference there. I'd like to see you throw an Xtreme, only disc I ever gave up on after throw. You could probably handle it a bit better than I could.
LOL, yeah Chris, good point...review attached.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968