www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What do you think is the most overstable disc out there?

Tags: What, disc, do, is, most, out, overstable, the, there?, think, More…you

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and come to think of it that's just drivers I was thinking of. The Dicraft FLX Drone is the most overstable in my bag and I have a flick, force, ect. The FLX drone definitely take the cake though. The regular D version is nothing like the FLX. The FLX breaks hard!
I would say by far the XXX
lol... I find my FLX drones and my Z drone to be pretty flippy.
LOL, you must not have the snap or arm speed then. I can flip a groove all day long!, Whippet-X are great overstable discs and Forces generally fly dead straight and hook up towards the end of their flight for me.

Although the Whippet-X is rated +1/+5 I find the Gateway Spirit to be more overstable then any Whippet-X I have thrown.
XXX think faster discraft Predator
I would personally say that the latitude 64 halo is the most over stable disc i have ever seen anybody throw. But i totaly disagree with mr ellis. Im sorry but we play a lot of courses out here in washington that have 194s that are a 20 and dog leg left to where a nice hyzer isnt going to get what i need. I normally have to throw a spike hyzer and hope that i get it where i need it. So i like to have a super super overstable disc in my bag for those quick hard fast breaks that i need.
Discraft Xtreme, Lat. 64 XXX, Innova Max (champion)
I can't believe only two people said anything about the Innova Max. That disc comes out of your hand turning and it never stops. I don't know how anyone uses this disc.
i flip the star max so i got a champ and omg i swear its the only innova disc i like, no matter how hard i try i cant flip a champ max
Out of the discs I've thrown myself....FR Champ Boss and Z/ESP Flick.
The innova ram is a very stable disc.
Gateway Spirit
Gateway Speed Demon
Discraft Z Extreme
Discraft Z Flick
Innova Star Whippet X
Innova Original Phenix

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968