www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When you get an ace, come on home and brag on this thread.

Tags: ace, hole, in, one

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I aced hole 5 at Prairie Park DGC in Dekalb, IL today. I hyzered it into the side of the basket and it wedged over half way through the side. I checked the rule in the PDGA rule book and it counts.
I got my 1st Ace today. Hole 11 D position at Morley Field in San Diego.

Blind shot from the tee. I knew it was close but had no expectations for it being in. I set my bag down at the next tee pad and grabbed my putter and marker when a guy in my group says, "There is a blue disc in the basket." I turned and started looking for my disc on the ground. He had to say it 2 more times before I realized that I threw a blue disc. When it clicked I sprinted to the basket and there it was. 5 witnesses and $25 to show for it. Unbelievable feeling.
Got my first ace today on hole 10 at bradley park in peoria IL today using my 175g champ teebird. Its a 250ish foot hole pretty open a pretty large tree off to the right but I threw a shot straight to the basket! It was so awesome!!!!
Where the heck is Dretzka? Congrats
WhooooooooHooooooooooo !!!! Congratulations !!!!
milwaukee, wi.....pretty much, a suburb of.
Nice Chad! What's the hole like?
Got an Ace last night on #14 @Park 96 here in Calgary.

Hit it forehand with a 169 Destroyer.

Here's an old picture of the hole. It's the same hole only now there are rubber tees.

2nd time hitting that one this year.
After a long day of playing horrible last sunday at a monthly i put a forehand skip in for my second ace on hole 10 at Ski Sunrise DGC in Wrightwood, CA. Def put a smile on my face and a $60 ace pool in my pocket!
ACE! Mohawk Park, Brantford, Ontario.... Hole 13 / 203'... $200 ace pool 07/07/09
7-7-09 fort steilicoom S.E. course hole 16 297' turnover on the fly with a 172 tie dyed champ valk first time using that disc in a round (only field tested it a half dozen times or so)
7-4-09 Columbia Park Kennewick, WA Hole #17 245' hyzer shot. rancho dx roc 175. stuck it in the side of the basket during acepot for 437.50 including 13 skins. CTP hole for a E star Xcal 175.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968