www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When you get an ace, come on home and brag on this thread.

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got my 1st Ace today. Hole 11 D position at Morley Field in San Diego.

Blind shot from the tee. I knew it was close but had no expectations for it being in. I set my bag down at the next tee pad and grabbed my putter and marker when a guy in my group says, "There is a blue disc in the basket." I turned and started looking for my disc on the ground. He had to say it 2 more times before I realized that I threw a blue disc. When it clicked I sprinted to the basket and there it was. 5 witnesses and $25 to show for it. Unbelievable feeling.
Got my first ace today on hole 10 at bradley park in peoria IL today using my 175g champ teebird. Its a 250ish foot hole pretty open a pretty large tree off to the right but I threw a shot straight to the basket! It was so awesome!!!!
Where the heck is Dretzka? Congrats
WhooooooooHooooooooooo !!!! Congratulations !!!!
milwaukee, wi.....pretty much, a suburb of.
Nice Chad! What's the hole like?
Got an Ace last night on #14 @Park 96 here in Calgary.

Hit it forehand with a 169 Destroyer.

Here's an old picture of the hole. It's the same hole only now there are rubber tees.

2nd time hitting that one this year.
After a long day of playing horrible last sunday at a monthly i put a forehand skip in for my second ace on hole 10 at Ski Sunrise DGC in Wrightwood, CA. Def put a smile on my face and a $60 ace pool in my pocket!
ACE! Mohawk Park, Brantford, Ontario.... Hole 13 / 203'... $200 ace pool 07/07/09
7-7-09 fort steilicoom S.E. course hole 16 297' turnover on the fly with a 172 tie dyed champ valk first time using that disc in a round (only field tested it a half dozen times or so)
7-4-09 Columbia Park Kennewick, WA Hole #17 245' hyzer shot. rancho dx roc 175. stuck it in the side of the basket during acepot for 437.50 including 13 skins. CTP hole for a E star Xcal 175.
got my 4th ace today wirh a 170 Z Stalker! hole 18 at Oshtemo in Kalamazoo MI.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm — 1 Comment

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968