www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When you get an ace, come on home and brag on this thread.

Tags: ace, hole, in, one

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

7-4-09 Columbia Park Kennewick, WA Hole #17 245' hyzer shot. rancho dx roc 175. stuck it in the side of the basket during acepot for 437.50 including 13 skins. CTP hole for a E star Xcal 175.
got my 4th ace today wirh a 170 Z Stalker! hole 18 at Oshtemo in Kalamazoo MI.
congrats on the ace. that hole can be tricky if you have a bad drive into the trees on the left side.

my friend almost got a ace at oshtemo last week on one of the elevated holes with a forehand shot
Got my third Ace on 7-23 at Grand Woods Park Hole #18... Two of my three aces have been with a 172 Star Wraith 12x and two of three have been blind aces. Also, Two of my friends named Craig aced on 7-23-09, so that makes 3 of us, weird huh?
Good job folks.
First ACE EVER!!! Hole 17 @ Highbridge park, Spokane, WA. Pretty little s-curve from about 220' out. No witnesses, not at the two tee pads and one basket that were close enough to see.... I believe me though.
I threw my first today. About 150 ft through a narrow gap.

My dart just glided right dead center into the chains. What a sweet sound
i really aced two days ago but i was away from the computer for 4 days. hole 11 peaks view park, Lynchburg VA with a crystal Z buzzz. it was only my second ace and the previous one was 6 years ago on the same course on hole 14. I chained hole 14 when played on saturday but it didn't stick. i should mention that live roughly 500 miles away from the course and haven't played there in 2 years. i had one witness and it was his first time playing dg - no cash.
3rd ace of the year and my first one at the newly configured Kensington course. I was warming up and a guy asked me to show him throw a forehand drive. We were about 250' from the practice basket and I had him throw a few shots to see what he was doing. He had good snap but wasn't throwing flat so I told him to stand behind me to see what a flat release looked like. I told him not to watch the disc, rather to watch my form. I said it really doesn't matter how good a shot I throw, what matters is that he sees what the form should look like.

So I threw a flat, clean shot. As the disc was half way there I turned back around and was explaining the motion for a flat release. I could tell his eyes were following the shot (ever notice how hard it is not to watch a disc in flight? One of the keys to learning from good players is to teach yourself to concentrate on their form and not follow the disc) and I heard the music of metal. The darn thing skipped in and was trapped in the chains suspended parallel to the ground.
Well, it was last Sunday, but I got my second Ace with a Star Destroyer on hole 15 at Lake Lewisville playing a casual round with 3 friends. I thought it was going to skip right past the basket since I didnt hear the chains but my friends started hootin' and hollerin' and I couldn't believe it!

Got my third ace on Monday, here's the info:

Where: Indianapolis, IN
Course: George Washington Park
Hole: #16
Distance: 159 feet
Disc: 175g JC Pro Aviar-x

Hit the anhyzer route. Aced this same hole on St. Patrick's Day.
1st ace today!!!
Hole 7 207'
Turner Park
Grand Prairie, TX
Challenger
RHBH Slight annie through the line on the left. Hit the sweet spot and dropped.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968