www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When you get an ace, come on home and brag on this thread.

Tags: ace, hole, in, one

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dateline: Saturday, January 3rd, 2009
Hole #18, Rosedale Down Under League
Kansas City, KS
162 JLS (2001 World's Stamp)
Doubles Partner: Tom Mollenkamp
On the Card: Mike Thomas and Mike Lockwood
MY FIRST ACE:

Where: Muncie, IN
Course: McColluch Park
Hole: #11
Distance: 237 feet
Disc: 175g Star Valkryie into the wind, it turned over, the wind pushe it back hyzer style directly into the basket. I'll be drinking the rest of the day.
I will get an ace in the next few weeks....yes, I am Babe Ruthing it(i am mentally pointing at a basket right now)....It has been too long since I got my one and only Ace, and I deserve another one damn it.....or 7
I got one @ Montevallo course in Alabama. Hole 16. 285 My first one. It took about 3 and a half years, but I got in the chains. No skip nothing but chains
Daniel Belk said:
I got one @ Montevallo course in Alabama. Hole 16. 285 My first one. It took about 3 and a half years, but I got in the chains. No skip nothing but chains. A Boss S curve or helix.
Way to go, congrats on the first, now that it's tapped, open the gates.
I aced Hole #2 at Horizons Park in Rural Hall, NC on Saturday. It was a 243ft straight shot with a 180g KC Pro Roc. It felt great seeing the heads turn from the #3 tee box. I didn't even think there was a chance because of all the headwind but it kept it a float right into the chains. First one of 2009.
Well I didn't get an Ace today, but I did get one this weekend. Number 2 for me.
Hole #10 Indian Foothills Park, Marshall MO.
Discraft Impact. Love the Discraft mids. (My other ace is with Innova and I love their distance drivers though)

I was playing Saturday evening right before dusk trying to get as many holes done before dark as I could. Hole 10 is a blind straight shot over a small hill center chains and nothing but the bottom of the basket. Great feeling.
Nothing better than a blind ace. I haven't got one of those yet. Great job !! great weather this weekend to be hitting aces.. I give ya that.
Got my second ever ace today, 10 days after my first! See above for info on the first.

Where: Indianapolis, IN
Course: George Washington Park
Hole: #16
Distance: 159 feet
Disc: 175g Star Gator hyzer through the woods into a down hill basket. Very sweet.
got an ace today on hole #6 at oshtemo with a soft magnet.
Forgot to post this on Saturday. Hit hole number four at Weatherford in the short position at 240 feet. I threw a first run Boss on the outside corner and skipped about fifteen feet in front of the basket, dead center. It was my 26th ace and the first in almost a year. Also, during the bag tag challenge, took home the number 14.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968