www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When you get an ace, come on home and brag on this thread.

Tags: ace, hole, in, one

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

got my 4th ace today wirh a 170 Z Stalker! hole 18 at Oshtemo in Kalamazoo MI.
Got my third Ace on 7-23 at Grand Woods Park Hole #18... Two of my three aces have been with a 172 Star Wraith 12x and two of three have been blind aces. Also, Two of my friends named Craig aced on 7-23-09, so that makes 3 of us, weird huh?
congrats on the ace. that hole can be tricky if you have a bad drive into the trees on the left side.

my friend almost got a ace at oshtemo last week on one of the elevated holes with a forehand shot
Good job folks.
First ACE EVER!!! Hole 17 @ Highbridge park, Spokane, WA. Pretty little s-curve from about 220' out. No witnesses, not at the two tee pads and one basket that were close enough to see.... I believe me though.
I threw my first today. About 150 ft through a narrow gap.

My dart just glided right dead center into the chains. What a sweet sound
i really aced two days ago but i was away from the computer for 4 days. hole 11 peaks view park, Lynchburg VA with a crystal Z buzzz. it was only my second ace and the previous one was 6 years ago on the same course on hole 14. I chained hole 14 when played on saturday but it didn't stick. i should mention that live roughly 500 miles away from the course and haven't played there in 2 years. i had one witness and it was his first time playing dg - no cash.
3rd ace of the year and my first one at the newly configured Kensington course. I was warming up and a guy asked me to show him throw a forehand drive. We were about 250' from the practice basket and I had him throw a few shots to see what he was doing. He had good snap but wasn't throwing flat so I told him to stand behind me to see what a flat release looked like. I told him not to watch the disc, rather to watch my form. I said it really doesn't matter how good a shot I throw, what matters is that he sees what the form should look like.

So I threw a flat, clean shot. As the disc was half way there I turned back around and was explaining the motion for a flat release. I could tell his eyes were following the shot (ever notice how hard it is not to watch a disc in flight? One of the keys to learning from good players is to teach yourself to concentrate on their form and not follow the disc) and I heard the music of metal. The darn thing skipped in and was trapped in the chains suspended parallel to the ground.
Well, it was last Sunday, but I got my second Ace with a Star Destroyer on hole 15 at Lake Lewisville playing a casual round with 3 friends. I thought it was going to skip right past the basket since I didnt hear the chains but my friends started hootin' and hollerin' and I couldn't believe it!

Got my third ace on Monday, here's the info:

Where: Indianapolis, IN
Course: George Washington Park
Hole: #16
Distance: 159 feet
Disc: 175g JC Pro Aviar-x

Hit the anhyzer route. Aced this same hole on St. Patrick's Day.
Nice job!!!!
1st ace today!!!
Hole 7 207'
Turner Park
Grand Prairie, TX
Challenger
RHBH Slight annie through the line on the left. Hit the sweet spot and dropped.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968