www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When you get an ace, come on home and brag on this thread.

Tags: ace, hole, in, one

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dateline: Saturday, January 3rd, 2009
Hole #18, Rosedale Down Under League
Kansas City, KS
162 JLS (2001 World's Stamp)
Doubles Partner: Tom Mollenkamp
On the Card: Mike Thomas and Mike Lockwood
MY FIRST ACE:

Where: Muncie, IN
Course: McColluch Park
Hole: #11
Distance: 237 feet
Disc: 175g Star Valkryie into the wind, it turned over, the wind pushe it back hyzer style directly into the basket. I'll be drinking the rest of the day.
I will get an ace in the next few weeks....yes, I am Babe Ruthing it(i am mentally pointing at a basket right now)....It has been too long since I got my one and only Ace, and I deserve another one damn it.....or 7
I got one @ Montevallo course in Alabama. Hole 16. 285 My first one. It took about 3 and a half years, but I got in the chains. No skip nothing but chains
Daniel Belk said:
I got one @ Montevallo course in Alabama. Hole 16. 285 My first one. It took about 3 and a half years, but I got in the chains. No skip nothing but chains. A Boss S curve or helix.
Way to go, congrats on the first, now that it's tapped, open the gates.
I aced Hole #2 at Horizons Park in Rural Hall, NC on Saturday. It was a 243ft straight shot with a 180g KC Pro Roc. It felt great seeing the heads turn from the #3 tee box. I didn't even think there was a chance because of all the headwind but it kept it a float right into the chains. First one of 2009.
Well I didn't get an Ace today, but I did get one this weekend. Number 2 for me.
Hole #10 Indian Foothills Park, Marshall MO.
Discraft Impact. Love the Discraft mids. (My other ace is with Innova and I love their distance drivers though)

I was playing Saturday evening right before dusk trying to get as many holes done before dark as I could. Hole 10 is a blind straight shot over a small hill center chains and nothing but the bottom of the basket. Great feeling.
Nothing better than a blind ace. I haven't got one of those yet. Great job !! great weather this weekend to be hitting aces.. I give ya that.
Got my second ever ace today, 10 days after my first! See above for info on the first.

Where: Indianapolis, IN
Course: George Washington Park
Hole: #16
Distance: 159 feet
Disc: 175g Star Gator hyzer through the woods into a down hill basket. Very sweet.
got an ace today on hole #6 at oshtemo with a soft magnet.
Forgot to post this on Saturday. Hit hole number four at Weatherford in the short position at 240 feet. I threw a first run Boss on the outside corner and skipped about fifteen feet in front of the basket, dead center. It was my 26th ace and the first in almost a year. Also, during the bag tag challenge, took home the number 14.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968