www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When you get an ace, come on home and brag on this thread.

Tags: ace, hole, in, one

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I got my second "first shot out of the bag" ace today on Cass #9. Here's the catch - it was my "warm-up hole". Good fortune on a snowy April in MI!

174 pink z buzz - good trade Kelz!
#7 at Cass Benton with an ESP Zone! 2nd ace is 3 days. Woot!
OK.. on Tues. (4/7/09) went to Live Oak DG Park and Aced # 6 w/ a DX "Deep Purple" Viper, flick!!! Rocks right????

on Weds. (4/8/09) I go to my home course Nani Falcone.... ACED #8 w/ a Star Teebird on a hyzer shot!!!!

I danced like a fool yelling "2 Days In A Row"!!!!!
Ace # 1 today Johnson St course high point NC hole 10 from the blues 230 ft tunnel shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah with the kc aviar aka the greatest disc ever made!
Tourney Ace!!! #14 at Victory Park in Albion for the Angry Squirrel 2009! 169 FLX Buzzz hyzer into the chains. CTP 50/50 hole (but no, I didn't put my 5 bucks down for the ace pool)
Called it in the air. Got an air bounce and then I was positive. Hit the left side of the chains, Sean is left-handed, and stuck. Well done sir. Second hole of the second round.
It was yesterday actually. Tourney ace; Play It Again Sports Open, Hole #E, 260' through a gap in the trees, travelling over a creek for 80% of the flight, nothing but net! Discraft Predator 174g. Only ace so far. Wont know how much it's worth until today's round is over. Longer course today, good odds that it's the only ace.
Nice Ace Randy! Sounds like it was a Z-Pred acing weekend! Mine ended up being worth $330 since nobody else in Open/Adv hit one. So have you already placed a new Z-Pred in the bag? I sure have. :~)
I got my second Ace yesterday at Grand Woods Park #15 with a 162 FLX Surge. This is a 223' Blind Hole.
Scored Ace #2 today at Wickham Park, Melbourne FL, hole #18.. Wide open over water, 240' with a kc pro roc.

I jumped straight up in the air and yelled.
got my first ace yesterday. forgot about this discussion. 200 or so feet long low tunnel shot downhill. buzzz ss. #11 at warriors path state park. first ace ever, and it came in weekly doubles so it was worth some cash.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968