www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This discussion (http://discgolfer.ning.com/forum/topics/1809917:Topic:233215?x=1&am...) prompted me to think about me.

What is it that I do that would maybe be a pet peeve to me or others.

So here is what I hate about me...

1. I can often have a hard time finding a disc after a shot. Not all the time but even when I throw and watch it all the way I have a hard time finding it. I hate that. I am getting better I hope.

2. I'm a disc buying addict. I mean how many discs does a newbie need. Don't know but I got to have another one. I have started as I grow as a player usually buy a disc that I can use and need. So I'm getting better.

3. Impatient. Only played for a year so why do I expect to be Climo now?

Oh well hope you all can add.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hate it when i try to do too much or try something that i am most likely incapable of
I hate reading other peoples hates and realizing damn that's me.
I hate not finding my disc and having to ask someone if they got eyes on it....almost hate it more when they can point right to it.

I hate having to fight for par on some of the same damn holes week after week.

I hate putting practice, but love the results I get.

Most of all, I hate losing my temper on the course. I LOVE this game, and the last person I want to be is the surly jerk that's moaning about how hard life is.

I'd say that I hate being a disc addict...but how can something so wrong feel so right?
I hate going to a new course on friday before the tourney to play for the first time. I tear it up on friday and then stink it up on Saturday.
I hate making the worst shot of the tournament only to follow it up with my best shot of the tourney.
I hate hating things!
You gotta find your happy place.....go to your happy place!!! lol
I hate it when I have to do a "MacAvoy", take all your change and put it in your other pocket, turn your hat backwards, double knot your right shoe........
1. I burp a lot
2. I'm not on facebook
3. I am a terrible co-pilot on roadtrips
4. I hate doubles
5. I can be abrasive.
6. I point out others mistakes, in fact most of you have replied to this discussion incorrectly.
Read the original post "What is it that I do that would maybe be a pet peeve to me or others"
It's not things I don't like about myself...jeez. Actually the original post doesn't make sense either, you can't have a pet peeve on yourself, that's called a secret pleasure.
7. Sometimes I post drunk.
i hate when i sally my easy approach shot and leave my self 30 ft from the basket
What I hate about me....

1. When I go to work over playing a round of diskgolf.
2. When I dont go out becasue of weather.
3. When I decide to study over throwing a good round of golf.
MonTTy #794 number seven is prettie funny.
i hate when you spell "DISCGOLF" "DISKGOLF"!!!!
Yeah !!! ......what he said!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968