www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This discussion (http://discgolfer.ning.com/forum/topics/1809917:Topic:233215?x=1&am...) prompted me to think about me.

What is it that I do that would maybe be a pet peeve to me or others.

So here is what I hate about me...

1. I can often have a hard time finding a disc after a shot. Not all the time but even when I throw and watch it all the way I have a hard time finding it. I hate that. I am getting better I hope.

2. I'm a disc buying addict. I mean how many discs does a newbie need. Don't know but I got to have another one. I have started as I grow as a player usually buy a disc that I can use and need. So I'm getting better.

3. Impatient. Only played for a year so why do I expect to be Climo now?

Oh well hope you all can add.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

welcome to the game.
Welcome...You know what I hate most about me, and my game...well there's two things...when I can't putt in competition but nail em during league or casual play...and when I get a real bad case of grip lock...that's all I have to say about that
just for fun...to kinda play off your list :)

1. I don't mind having a hard time finding a disc, I hate when I actually CANT !!

2. I'm an unemployed student disc addict, which means I havent been able to buy a disc in forever, I even lost one of the ones I won here!! and I cant even afford to replace a lost disc..I need to buy some discs!!
/scratches arm quickly.

3.too patient. after 20 years I do expect to be Climo...in another 20 years :)
1. my mental game kills me

2. lack of consistent throwing

3. I talk too much and don't know when to shut up
I hate when I throw all pars for the first four holes, then start a bogey run... totally messes up my chances of hitting a new personal best.
i hate it when i get 3's on a hard par 5 and then get 4's or 5's on easy par 3's and it stuffs up my whole round.
an example is i hit 4 birdies on the first 4 holes at my home course and felt really good then followed it up with 4 bogeys
This sounded like my day the other day. Had a chance to beat my personal best and got stupid 4s on 3s and got 4s on 5s....so backwards.
When I'm forced to pee under cover cause there's no restrooms at the course. :) I just can't throw well under pressure.
I hate it when guys don't pick up their dogs poop.
I hate it when people leave a disc behind because it is damaged, it is still littering. Keep the courses clean!
I thought we were talking about what we we dislike about ourselves...

1. I hate it when I take risks that I don't need to take.

2. I hate it when I toss one off the front of the basket.

3. I hate it when I don't think things through before I throw the disc.
i hate it when i bogie a hole i normally birdie

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968