www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This discussion (http://discgolfer.ning.com/forum/topics/1809917:Topic:233215?x=1&am...) prompted me to think about me.

What is it that I do that would maybe be a pet peeve to me or others.

So here is what I hate about me...

1. I can often have a hard time finding a disc after a shot. Not all the time but even when I throw and watch it all the way I have a hard time finding it. I hate that. I am getting better I hope.

2. I'm a disc buying addict. I mean how many discs does a newbie need. Don't know but I got to have another one. I have started as I grow as a player usually buy a disc that I can use and need. So I'm getting better.

3. Impatient. Only played for a year so why do I expect to be Climo now?

Oh well hope you all can add.

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate it when I agree with what everyone has posted because now I have nothing to say! LOL!!

I guess what really gets to me is not being able to play as much as I want!
.... when I got over $100 in my shopping cart at an online store and can't afford $10

.... when I can't get out to play, even after I planned it out!

.... get "Grip Lock"
1. I hate when I go to the course and practice a shot...throw about 7 discs... and forget where the first two went.

2. I hate when none of my buddies give me props when I make a great shot.

3. I hate when Im called a bagger when I just started the game and have yet to win a tournament.

To help with the disc addiction: I suffered from that same disease until I had to play a one disc tournament. When I realized i could throw the same score with one disc as I could with 30 they lost their luster. I now carry about 12 discs.
I hate it when I have to throw away other peoples garbage
...don't bring enough beer!
I hate when I miss a putt and just throw another for sh!t and giggles and it's nothing but chains.
I hate it when I am really excited about getting to play in a new division today, and I get sick and can't go!
I hate dinking a 15 footed birdie opportunity off the top band... I need to focus more.
When I play by myself, make a great shot, and my friends don't believe me.
When I see a line, set up for it, and hit the tree that is 20 ft in front of me.
------- Always tie my dad and lose to him in playoffs
when your trying to drive and people keep talking and your just standing there waiting for them to get the hint and shut up, but they just keep yapping.
only have $7 on me and my pregnant girlfriend has a craving and i bought a disc and had to borrow a few bucks from a friend bc i was being selfish

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968